the Rift

Coagula no.2 - retail assistants. [NYMERAI'S horseshoed to TOULOUSE]

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
PASS

HI WELCOME TO COAGULA//SOLVÉ COSMETICS! -----> fluff

Have you tried our summer collection? The “Virtuous Line”! -----> Grandmother was Soleil the Virtuous
+1| [Lineage ref] Yep a lot of us were thinking it was a Soleil relative :D

Apply the porcelain, full-coverage foundation as base for your face! -----> Has a white “mask” on her face
+1| [Appearance ref] Yup yup, was looking for white-faced characters

Even the most perceptive, vain customer loves OUR products! -----> profile says she is observant and self-absorbed
0| [Personality ref] Perceptive and observant are spot on, but vain and self-absorbed are a little bit weaker of synonyms, because Nymeria is one I can see having no problem getting her hands dirty, but still being arrogant. So overall I scored this a 0.

You may not be the model for Covergirl ------> Nymeria is female, though not a nice girl (covergirls are generally "nice" or "idyllic" girls)
+1| [Personality ref] I think you were shooting for a gender ref with this but it comes across more as personality. I think it works well though because we definitely weren't counting girls out of the picture.

Don’t get me wrong, at least you don’t have horns! -----> not a unicorn
+1| [Species ref] Yep, very straight forward

You’ll always look fabulous with Coagula//Solvé Cosmetics. -----> it says on her profile she'd be the kind to "never have a no make up day"
0| [Personality ref] No points, already have personality ref.

4/3 necessary to pass
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coagula no.2 - retail assistants. - by Blu - 02-06-2017, 12:18 PM
RE: Coagula no.2 - retail assistants. - by Time - 02-06-2017, 12:31 PM