the Rift

Coagula no.2 - retail assistants. [NYMERAI'S horseshoed to TOULOUSE]

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
4/3 -- PASS

HI WELCOME TO COAGULA//SOLVÉ COSMETICS! -----> fluff

Have you tried our summer collection? The “Virtuous Line”! -----> Grandmother was Soleil the Virtuous -- +1 :: Great lineage clue!

Apply the porcelain, full-coverage foundation as base for your face! -----> Has a white “mask” on her face -- +1 :: Appearance!

Even the most perceptive, vain customer loves OUR products! -----> profile says she is observant and self-absorbed -- +1 :: Personality reference, I think this is a good one.

You may not be the model for Covergirl ------> Nymeria is female, though not a nice girl (covergirls are generally "nice" or "idyllic" girls) -- 0 :: I would pass this for a gender reference, but it seems to be relying heavily on the personality bit which, to me, is not passable because of the broad generalization of the covergirls all being nice.

Don’t get me wrong, at least you don’t have horns! -----> not a unicorn -- +1 :: Species reference

You’ll always look fabulous with Coagula//Solvé Cosmetics. -----> it says on her profile she'd be the kind to "never have a no make up day" -- 0 :: Personality ref already listed, no points awarded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coagula no.2 - retail assistants. - by Blu - 02-06-2017, 12:18 PM
RE: Coagula no.2 - retail assistants. - by Time - 02-06-2017, 12:31 PM