the Rift

[OPEN] Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ]

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar

Ru touches down after a long and lengthy flight across the lands. Slowly absorbing the facial features of the Edge with great detail. And using the sky to knit together mental images, that will hopefully aid her in her duties. It will take longer still, however, to familiarize herself, for there are more intricate secrets that reside below the old growth forest that require investigation.

For now, the youth finds her curiosity peaked by the congregation of bodies that move in and out of the mists. She follows what she recalls from the flight. Where she arrives to find familiar faces waiting at the edge of the cliffs. The mare is quiet. And seeing that she is one to trickle in, she keeps to the fringes. Not bothering to announce her arrival, and preferring the quiet that ebbs from the crushing waves below. The darkness, she feels it creeping its way in. The sun – she misses the sun, but the night has its beauty also. Considering all things terrible and wicked, the unknown was what appealed to Ru most.

Amongst the murmurs, Ru spots a blot of darkness taking precedence. The mare narrows her kohl trimmed eyes, uncertain of what to expect – and tenses, bracing for the worst. With Kaos’ most recent mayhem, it warns the girl of the prowess that follows those who commit themselves to the magics. Or of gods who claim their elements.

And there is nothing natural about the creature that moves out of those dark halls, gracing them all with raw and coiling power. Moonlight sets aglow her features. It is then that Ru takes this being to be the Moon Goddess. And though she has never met the being personally, the idea of asking the creature for a voice – to be ‘cured’, renewed, pangs blatantly inside her head.

But Ru remains reserved, still, as she lowers her head in respect. She knew nothing of these gods, and perhaps approach meant something dear to them? What if there were ceremonies and ways to gain their favors – if they indeed, required to be swayed to bless their people? Her eyes dimmed, and waited for the King’s response. All the while, setting her eyes on the Moon Goddess. Her regal posture, her lulling words that coyly grasp for the King's attentions. As if it held some hidden, double meaning that Ru could not hope to unravel.  

Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Messages In This Thread
Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Tembovu - 02-05-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Alysanne - 02-05-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Erthë - 02-05-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Maude - 02-06-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Lyanna - 02-06-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Yael - 02-06-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Ru - 02-06-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Raeden - 02-06-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Arah - 02-08-2017, 05:26 PM