the Rift

[OPEN] home is where i drop the anchor (joining)

Bartholomeo Posts: 46
World's Edge Protector atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16'2hh :: 7 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow

The first to arrive and distract him from his throbbing nose is a familiar pegasus mare, and the sight of her makes the stallion's face split into a broad, genuine smile. "Lyanna!" he booms happily, his embarrassment at walking into the glass forgotten as he places his gaze upon her. "It's good to see you again. I am well, and also devoid of bones, as you can see." He chuckles deeply and wiggles his head to display the fact that his antlers are, indeed, bone-free.

Before he can tell the mare his reason for being here, they're joined by another. It is another female, younger, possessing both horns and wings, her coat so radiantly pale that it almost dazzles him. When she speaks her voice is as cold as her pelt, and the bay stud's head cocks at the somewhat frosty greeting. "Maybe you can. I'm looking to join this herd, actually." He glances up at the great glass structures, thinking how reassuring it would be to have them around him - no vagabonds could touch his possessions with those bad boys!

Then, another familiar arrival, and the stag's grin widens into a full-fledged beam as his sister comes closer. "Aelfwine," he murmurs, returning his sibling's soft greeting. "Sorry for the delay. You know I like to be fashionably late." He wiggles his eyebrows. In truth, he'd simply found the Edge rather harder to find than first anticipated, but he is not going to admit such a fact - pirates don't get lost! She introduces himself, which he doesn't object to; he simply watches her, overjoyed at the fact that he will hopefully be able to spend more time with her. It will be like old times, only with less rowdy bachelor stallions. "If you have room for one more of us, I would be honoured to join here. It has been a while since I've been in a herd, and this one seems rather perfect. I am quite fond of the sea, you see." He glances towards Aelfwine, a cheeky, playful glint in his eye. "Even if it is plagued with annoying little sisters." He darts neatly to the side hopefully before his sister can aim a kick or bite at him.

The final arrival to their little procession is one that makes the stag whicker in delight, even as the filly barges into him in her enthusiasm. He leans gently down to try and blow towards her from his nostrils, his ears rammed forwards and his earthy green eyes glowing with affection. "Ah, Maude! If it's okay with you, you might get to see rather more of your Uncle Barty soon." He offers a conspirational wink. "Provided you, Aelfwine and Tilney haven't caused so much chaos that they don't want any more of us here!" He grins upwards from the filly and towards Lyanna and the pale young mare, wondering if either has the power to accept him.

B A R T H O L O M E O
image credits

@Lyanna

Messages In This Thread
RE: home is where i drop the anchor (joining) - by Bartholomeo - 02-08-2017, 03:36 PM