the Rift

[OPEN] home is where i drop the anchor (joining)

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

let the winds erase me,

like the memory of a kiss

Admittedly, she likes the broad grin that he gives her at the banter. Her time here was spent largely with mares and children, and she’s spent less time around stallions than she did in her own life. Though both the other Moon Doctors were male, she didn’t spend much time with them outside of meeting and herd business. Which didn’t seem like it should count, really. Maybe Erthe’s girlish, teasing grin hadn’t been entirely wrong. Not that she’s falling in love with a stallion that she hardly knows, but rather that it’s nice to be around them again, nice to feel a little more like herself.

It had once been her job to flirt and charm, to provide witty banter and intelligent conversation. Here, she often felt like she was moping around or just keeping busy to keep her mind off things. But if she really thought about that, perhaps it was growing less true. Many conversations were simply time passed between friends. A few of those conversations had been with Apollo, and she still wonders what became of him and Zola. Hope they are happy and healthy wherever they are now.

But now is not the time to dwell on what if’s. She keeps her attention on the group, leading them through the forest slowly, but heading in the most direct route to the cliff. It seems like a place he might like, and so she wants to show him. Barty speaks, and her ears flick in his direction as he tells her he’s a jack of all trades. “Only pretty things?” she asks, the jest in her words clear, but he does seem like he may have stolen pretty heart’s in his life as well.

Then she turns herself to look at Maude, looking conspiratorial and pretending to whisper, though obviously speaking loud enough for Barty to hear, “Maybe we can convince your Unlce to help us weed the garden.” She winks at the young healer, before turning her attention back to Bartholomeo, letting the conversation drift back toward serious. “The Sparklight is your general then, and I’m sure she’d be happy to have another solider in their ranks.”

lyanna

let these waters takes me

Image © Rhiaan

@Bartholomeo I'm not sure when Lyanna decided to be a flirt...

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
RE: home is where i drop the anchor (joining) - by Lyanna - 02-23-2017, 12:56 PM