the Rift

[PRIVATE] fix myself by breaking another

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Once in awhile, when she had a spare moment, Alysanne would listen to and watch the animals that shared the World’s Edge with the herd. Although she was by far more interested in her own kind and plants as a general rule, she couldn’t deny that there was something fascinating about watching a mother bird feed for and care for her children. There seemed to be an awful lot of that going around lately - gentle reminders for Alysanne that everyone else seemed to be growing their family while she wasn’t.

But, she reminded herself, she had gotten some of her friends back - familiar faces were back in the Edge, ties and those who knew her before anger left a black ugly mark on her personality.

The point is, when Alysanne heard cries nearby - she recognized the sound of a lynx kitten. Any young animal in distress was cause for alarm and she quickly hurried towards it. What she was not expecting to see was Kianzo, his head lowered with the dangerous point of his horn pointing towards the kitten…

How like his father he looked in that moment.

She was moving toward him, halfway through a step, when to her horror the mother of the kitten came pouncing into action. Luckily, the lynx seemed more preoccupied with getting her child back and safe than rebuking the boy and his companion.

Just as the mother lynx was leaving the area, Alysanne arrived - her green eyes focused sharply on the colt.  “Kianzo!” There was concern for his injuries, of course, but Alysanne couldn’t shake the image of what Kianzo had been appearing to do and so it wasn’t concern that came out of her mouth first but confusion and accusation. “What were you doing to that kitten?”

Alysanne
the devoted

image | coding

@Kianzo :D
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-05-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-25-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-26-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-26-2017, 05:49 PM