the Rift

[PRIVATE] fix myself by breaking another

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty

“Kianzo!”

Dark-rimmed ears flicked backwards, eyes snapped towards the sharp rebuke and accusing eyes of the quickly approaching Devoted. His jaw clenched, an irritated snarl from Keusi’s slashed muzzle making his inner annoyance known aloud, beyond this hard glitter of his bright blue gaze.

His brow creased as a scowl stole across his face—caught red handed hoofed, and in the middle of his failure at that! Add this to his current, perceived loss of his sibling, and this was quickly spiraling into a dark and dangerous part of the dark prince’s life.

“Nothing that concerns you,” was his quiet, deep, and curt reply to the Queen’s meddling inquiry. Though the colt had a respect and awe of power, that did not extend to those who held power; and with his father being the King, he felt no need for obsequious behavior towards the Devoted monarch. “You used to be a Moon Doctor—heal that, would you?” His deep voice was made sharp with the pain of the deep bite wound his long horn motioned towards, low on his haunch.
image | bckg

@Alysanne I figured Tembovu would've taught him a little about the Edge, so he'd know Aly was a Moon Dr before Queen. If that's not okay, lmk and I can change it!

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-05-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-14-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-25-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-26-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: fix myself by breaking another - by Kianzo - 02-26-2017, 05:49 PM