the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hymn

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney

Aiya Anor, Elenion Ancalima!

Her excitement only caused his smile to grow, his pale hooves skimming the water's surface in yonderly contemplation. Her quabbling questions were so juvenile, so simple, the definition of purity. Maude was so unspoilt; how long would it last? There were only a small number of women he'd ever met who'd managed to maintain such a purity into adulthood, and while it was a quality that he certainly had never seen in Arah or himself, it was one he would always associate with dear Maude. Who would be the one to corrupt her? Who would shatter pureness itself?
Swirling mind full of other's thoughts as usual, Tilney shook the sadness from his melancholy head. Maude had asked a question, and he had left her waiting for an answer for what had perhaps seemed like an eternity to her year old self.

"Birthdays? Oh they can be exciting for some, sad for others" He spoke; always truthfully. "My birthday won't be very exciting. I'll be seven times the age of you, and that makes me feel old" He snorted, an airy chuckle exploding through his nares.

Peatree had caught sight of a school of fish closer to the actual waterfall, and with a vibrant squeak had attempted to shoot into the water to fish one out. Squinting, Tilney paused in his step as he questioned his bonded's actions. 'Fruit bats dont eat fish...'.
Regardless, the soaked bat emerged from the water's surface as buoyant as a leaf. There was naught he could do to escape the water now, so as he srifted downstream in the calm waters, Tilney reached in with his crown and allowed the chiropeta to clamber aboard.

☀︎

x

@maude

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Hymn - by Tilney - 02-06-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Hymn - by Maude - 02-06-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: Hymn - by Tilney - 02-24-2017, 09:53 AM
RE: Hymn - by Maude - 03-16-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Hymn - by Tilney - 04-03-2017, 08:37 PM