the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Earth Remembers

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The creature seemed slightly deflated by Erthe's perceived annoyance. The doe's eyes flickered to Erthe's tapping-tail, and to the way she exhaled more shortly than she had before. The doe was young, and this was her very first time being given a task such as this. That she thought it perhaps wasn't going well wounded some small part of her, but she carried on, mustering a smile.

"I meant beauty beauty", she corrected, almost feeling the same word-based frustration Erthe was. Character and intrigue are fine, as is history ... but when you look at something, you needn't always know those things in order to call it beautiful." She paused, wondering what more to say. This time it was clear that it was her speaking, despite the fact that her lips still did not move. Her voice just simply was.

"I think broken things are sad. If they are broken, it means they are not what they are supposed to be." Her bright blue eyes rose slowly, looking at Erthe. She did not want to offend the girl with what she had to say - what she was sent her to say - and yet...Yet some part of her thought that she probably would.

"I think that you are broken. But if you think brokenness is not some sort of failing ... maybe you would not like to be fixed." The does voice, and her eyes, dropped sadly.

For @Erthe

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The Earth Remembers - by Random Event - 02-06-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: The Earth Remembers - by Erthë - 02-06-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: The Earth Remembers - by Random Event - 02-06-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: The Earth Remembers - by Erthë - 02-06-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: The Earth Remembers - by Random Event - 02-06-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: The Earth Remembers - by Erthë - 02-06-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: The Earth Remembers - by Random Event - 02-06-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: The Earth Remembers - by Erthë - 02-06-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: The Earth Remembers - by Random Event - 02-07-2017, 01:48 PM