the Rift

[PRIVATE] Will you leave this life to chance?

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Random Event

The tiny fairy ran an icy finger down the horn of the Time Mender before taking a step back from her. "Lena, Lena," Her smile faded, and she turned to walk toward some of the underbrush she had originally been waiting near. "Perhaps I am not using the right language...but I think you'll understand the meaning." The fay bent down and grasped a deep crimson flower. Instantly, the magic of the fairy laced over the flower and coated it in slick, shiny ice. It was a wondrous thing to behold. the fairy turned, her unabashed, joyous smile returned to her face. Her eyes were bright as she quickly danced over toward the bay unicorn.

"Isn't this wonderful!?" She exclaimed, holding the flower up for the Time Mender to gaze upon. "Of all of the flowers I've touched, I think this one might be the most beautiful." Her voice was satisfied as she looked upon her frozen creation, her wings twitching with the delight she felt in her youthful, yet ancient heart. "It is for you." She held it out with two fingers. Taking a step back the wintry princess released the flower. It floated before Lena, and it glowed as the light hit it. "Yes, this is what you needed from me."

For @Lena ! Posting order only applies to Lena, and it's up to Heather if anyone else is allowed to join. P.s: No need to tag me.

photo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-07-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-09-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Random Event - 02-12-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-13-2017, 09:25 AM
RE: Will you leave this life to chance? - by Lena - 02-18-2017, 03:48 PM