the Rift

[OPEN] Faith & Fear

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

For months, I have watched this building from a far. After all, my mother had helped start it when she was diviner. I am so glad that she told me so many stories when I was little. Because now, it's all I have left. So of course I am watching as I see two smaller figures enter the church. Okay okay, temple. For the first time however, I follow them inside. My brown eyes look up and around, and I have to wonder slightly why i've never come in here before now. Even thought Momma told me she didn't help much, just helped get it started.... Well I feel closer to her somehow being in here. I wonder if I will get in trouble for finding a place to hide and sleep in here. It would be like Momma is with me again. I look down at the amulets hanging around my neck. Three of them, that I wish I could hide away in my mane.

“Hello!” One of the ones who entered ahead of me is talking to the other. “Ah… did you come here to talk to the Sun God too?” I begin to walk quietly towards the pair, not sure if either one had seen me enter behind them. “Say, do you know how to talk to him? Do you think he cares about that kind of thing? "I like to think He does." I say softly, entering myself into the conversation. I hope they don't think i'm rude, but i'm tired of always being on my own.

"My name is Farah by the way." I tuck my wings in tight, trying to hide the second set hidden under the larger ones. I want to fit in. "What is yours?" I ask, looking from the colt to the filly and back again.

"Talking"

Farah

Messages In This Thread
Faith & Fear - by Saoirse - 02-06-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Faith & Fear - by Vezér - 02-07-2017, 04:44 AM
RE: Faith & Fear - by Saoirse - 02-07-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: Faith & Fear - by Farah - 02-09-2017, 12:07 AM
RE: Faith & Fear - by Vezér - 02-09-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: Faith & Fear - by Saoirse - 02-14-2017, 01:51 AM