the Rift

[PRIVATE] The wonderful wizard of OZ [EARTH]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Zero's easy grin softens her rigid stance for a moment, but she hardens as her Father appears. There's something so intimate about this situation, and not just because they are here to make a baby. She'd never brought a friend around for him to meet, err..not meet, but ... well, she's just never brought a friend with her before. It feels more personal than what she's about to say.

"Hello Father." She began, then paused. Had she ever really asked her Father for anything before? Guidance perhaps? That seemed likely, although her memories seemed exceptionally fuzzy at the moment. Taking a breath, and unconsciously pulling Zero slightly closer to her, she begins a speech that she should probably have rehearsed, but didn't. "We would like to have a baby together, but we need your help. I want..I want Zero to be a part of all stages of this child's life, not just the moment it comes out of me. And I want to know what it's like to be a Mother, to learn what so many others do." She looked towards Zero, her lips tugging upwards in a smile that she can't help but allow. "I want to be a family. With Zero. And a baby. And no one else." What Isopia didn't say, was that the thought of having sex with Zero was an exciting notion to entertain, but only for a split second. Just the words in her mind seemed to sully everything they'd ever done together; like some sexual stain upon their relationship that would never come clean. She wanted to be with Zero, but not in that way. Not because he wasn't handsome or because she didn't love him, but because it was her soul that needed and wanted him, and not her body. 

Their love wasn't like that. And that's why it was so pure. So strong.

Isopia paused, allowing her friend to speak, if indeed he had anything to add. Meanwhile, she prayed that her Father would understand the subtext, and not ask why they wouldn't just do it the conventional way.

Isopia
Image Credits

@Zekle
Using one of Heathers VOTG passes to quest for a baby! (Heather is playing the baby, hence her pass being used). Zero and Iso would like to make a baby, but because they are friends and because of their height differences, they don't actually want to do the making. They would like to have the baby be in an acorn seed that they can both take care of...and then it will be a baby

:|

Messages In This Thread
The wonderful wizard of OZ [EARTH] - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: The wonderful wizard of OZ [EARTH] - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 04:35 PM