the Rift

The 4th wall comes tumbling down

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
Suddenly there's a rock clusterfuck heading right towards me. For a moment all I really do is stare. I get that I"m here to die, but something about just standing here and getting my ass kicked by this bitch in her gaudy-ass cloak seems wrong. So I shimmy to the side, and her rock-thing grazes my shoulder. It hurts, but tis only a flesh wound.  A bit of blood trickles out from small abrasions dappling the top layer of skin. It hurts like a bitch, the way that papercuts do, and although it isn't deep or bad, I still open my mouth to whine about it.

"NO THROWING ROCKS." I sneer, ears against my skull. "This isn't fucking elementary school. You're a grown-ass adult. "

Then, because I really am a one-trick pony (hence how I got myself into this guess-you're-gonna-die situation), I repeat my last attack. The great thing about explosions is that even if you know they're coming, you really don't.

I grin, flashing my baby blues and my bizarrely white teeth (you'd think a drug addict like me would have a fairly yellow set of chompers, but hells to the nah). I aim an explosion for the area that Isopia is currently standing on, but I reach for slightly deeper in the earth. I want it to roll and buckle and upset that bitch's balance and then shoot up all in her face. So fucking what if she's a dragon. Gravity effects us all. 

Princess meanwhile is eyeing the dragon sitting and picking flowers. He knows that I when I go, he'll go, and he doesn't want to be left out of this. He also knows that if he attacks the dragon, it'll probably just fly away. He doesn't mind too much though. Princess figures that if he sinks his teeth into the big bitch's shoulder (even if it is covered in scales), he'll find it way more satisfying than the boney smaller dragon.

So he sets his sights on her. Hoping that Isopia is dealing with gravity and the earth suddenly throwing up beneath her, Princess lunges. He wants to bite and tear at the flesh of her shoulder, not caring much for the damage he might take. At this point, that sort of thing doesn't matter to either of us, making us a dangerous combination.

I can already feel the saliva as it drips from his dark jowls. He wants this, and for his sake, I hope he gets it. I aim another explosion towards Isopia, hoping to keep her distracted so that Princess can get his pound of flesh - or more, if he can manage it. 

Another indescribable pang shoots through my body as my might wanders towards where this is all going. I deserve better than this, better writing than this. I used to be funny, but only when you know who was drunk. But now this is inevitable and you know who wants to get it over with, and because she (I mean you know who) won't shed a tear for me like with Gaucho, there's been no planning. No preparation. This is all made up on the spot, and I fucking deserve better. We both know it.

She just doesn't have it in her anymore.

And so I guess soon, I won't either. 

Attack: 2/?
WC: 551
Setting: The Thistle Meadow.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-07-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-07-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-10-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 11:35 AM