the Rift

[OPEN] cooking with candy

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor

I AM IRON AND I FORGE MYSELF

Without structure or orders to follow, Wessex, too, finds herself wandering (but for the sake of education), learning as much about the Basin as she can. From the Steppes to the Prison to the Springs to a cave with a mirror inside it (oh trust me, she has questions), the newest soldier has found it all. Each day, a different part of the Valley and its rim, and then repeated, until she can remember several paths to each seemingly important thing.

It is time consuming, but she has nothing else to do. Rounding the bend, a particularly bright individual stands, staring at a bunch of something, and even from this distance, Wessex finds it a tad peculiar. Stationary, she watches the stallion and his companion do… nothing, until movement draws her attention to Erebos as he crosses towards the stranger from another direction. With a roll of her broad shoulders and an inner sigh, she, too, goes to see if anything interesting is happening. It seems like days since the horned mare has seen anyone else. Solitude is lovely, but after awhile it can be maddening.

And maybe, just maybe, if nothing else, Erebos will have something for her to do. The mottled woman approaches with a nicker to the two of them, drawing up on the other side of Johnny. “Hello, Erebos,” she says in greeting to the General, and then adds a salutation to the candy-striped stranger. “Hello. I’m Wessex.” The question about whatever is going on stays in her eyes.

W E S S E X

image credit

Sorry that's shit.
@Johnny
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
cooking with candy - by Johnny - 02-07-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Erebos - 02-09-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Wessex - 02-09-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Albrecht - 02-10-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Johnny - 03-20-2017, 02:09 PM