the Rift

[OPEN] cooking with candy

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Jellybean gives a little (aka a loud) squawk and that lets me know that we’re no longer alone. I turn my head to see Erebos - and even though the sight of the blue warrior causes some distress in the corners of my mind it is quick to retreat back and I’m left with my usual shining smile.

Nothing like repressing painful memories!!!

“Erebos!” I’m thankful for the questions and the company, and I shift a little bit so that Erebos can get a good look at what I’ve been trying to create. “I’m trying to make some candy!! Some sweet little treats for everyone to eat. I got this fancy new magic but it’s tougher than I thought.”

We’re joined a moment later by this lady with an INCREDIBLE set of horns, like I am super impressed by them, and they’re tipped in red which is my second favourite colour - right after pink. I turn to greet her, Wessex, and I like her already because she seems curious about what’s going on. Who wouldn’t be? Not every day someone starts making sugary delights! “Well hi! I’m Johnny!”

And another familiar face joins us! Jellybean gives a little growl but remains where she is between my legs, and I’m not really sure why she doesn’t seem to be fond of Albrecht. “Alby!” I greet the older stallion with a bright smile - because I’m quite oblivious to how he has been treating my family. Larue had mentioned a rude old man but, well, rude just pretty much summed up almost everyone in the Basin and I had never asked more about it because I had just been so happy to be up and about with my darling mate and daughter again!!

Having an audience gives me a little confidence boost and I concentrate once more, and this time I am rewarded by the raspberry plants transforming into small, gumdrop-sized candies. They’re all irregular and strangely shaped but hey at least they’re made!

“Alright you guys, you’re my guinea pigs. Who wants to try a piece? It’s supposed to taste like raspberries.”

I look at the three standing with me, my emerald eyes absolutely ALIVE with a smile - maybe some more candy is just what the Basin could use.

image by MBPanther

SUPER LATE so I understand if you guys don't want to reply :)
@Erebos @Wessex @Albrecht <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
cooking with candy - by Johnny - 02-07-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Erebos - 02-09-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Wessex - 02-09-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Albrecht - 02-10-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Johnny - 03-20-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: cooking with candy - by Erebos - 03-26-2017, 06:01 PM