the Rift

fault lines {AW}

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

The first thing that comes to mind, rather selfishly, is that she hopes Tilney doesn’t think she needs help out here. It should have been that he is a healer, and a father, and is more than qualified to help her coax this young, frightened little doe to a safe place. Or, to simply keep watch over her here, if that is her wish.

Though Yael had chuckled easily at the bat’s antics, her lips now purse into a slight frown when the Moon Doctor’s lantern lights up. They had no idea whether or not the girl was from a place that had magic - to Yael, when she was new to the land, it was unremarkable simply because of her extraordinary background. But not all were so fortunate as to have day-to-day magic in their lives. But the girl - Althea - does not seem spooked, so her frown slowly dissipates into a look of motherly concern. While the horned stallion takes a look at Althea’s scrapes and bruises, Yael remains where she is standing, figuring that it would do to crowd around her.

Instead, she tries to soothe her with words. “Yes,” the golden mare says gently, repeating the name again. “Xeloveea. I xad never xeard of eet eizer, before I… voke up xere.” She searches for the right words, not wanting to make the night about herself, but also trying to show that she does know what it’s like to find one’s self a stranger in a strange land. “Eet ees lovely to meet you, Alt’ea. T’is ees Tilney, vone of our Doctors. I’m a xealer too - so you see, we truly could never vant to do anyvone xarm.” The corners of her lips widen ever so slightly, and with a sweep of one of her black-tipped wings, she indicates a direcrion. “Ve leev a vays in t’at direction, and eef you’re up for for eet, can geev you a place to sleep and recuperate for as long as you like. And eef not -” her shoulders lift into a little shrug at this thought, “- I’m sure vone of us vould not mind keeping vatch eef you vould like to rest xere.”

Her gaze searches for Tilney’s in the light of his lantern, hoping he would second her statement, the offer of aid. It seemed reasonable enough to the Nurse.    

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

@Tilney  
@Althea  
Sorry this took awhile!

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
fault lines {AW} - by Althea - 02-07-2017, 10:14 PM
RE: fault lines {AW} - by Yael - 02-10-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: fault lines {AW} - by Althea - 02-10-2017, 11:21 PM