the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

A wry smile tugged at Tarik's lips, thinking that he already knew who it was who approached him. He had met Iona - albeit briefly - only a week or so prior. She had been feisty, articulate, and her matter-of-fact attitude had been alluring. The painted mare was very much his type, though he'd had all shapes, sizes, and colours over his long immortal life and wasn't particularly choosey. Just as he was about to offer her an immediate drink from his flask once again, she spoke, and the illusion shattered.

The sunset is beautiful tonight, isn’t it? Her voice was like a flower petal, and her eyes glistened as if the sun was shining right into them. Definitely not Iona, he thought to himself, a curious smile pulling back his lips. "I think the sea is always quite beautiful." He replied, his voice richly accented; each word punctuated by the strange Nordic way his lips wrapped around them. Despite his brutish and rugged appearance, his voice sounded cultured and the smile on his face was an intelligent one. Though his eyes roamed over Aly's body making no attempt to hide his interest, he still appeared polite and well-mannered even as he did so.

"I also like watching the waves turn black, and then glisten with moonlight. Would you care to watch with me?" He inquired, his sea-blue gaze shining like the dying remnants of sun on the waves.

@Alysanne I SUCK SORRY.

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM