the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

For a moment, Alysanne worried that she had insulted him - but there was a smile on his face, and a moment later she didn’t miss how his eyes travelled over her body. So she hadn’t been too ridiculous with her opening line - either that, or he didn’t care what words came out of her mouth. Regardless, she felt herself straighten up on response to his gaze while she cast her own appreciative eye on him.

She couldn’t even remember the last time she had let herself enjoy the simple act of admiring. It was certainly an activity she enjoyed - a pity she had given it up, let it - as well as other pleasures - slip out of her everyday life the busier she got.

Her full attention returned to his face when he spoke again - speaking of the waves beneath the moonlight and asking if she cared to watch with him. Her smile wasn’t quite as bright this time, instead it softened and grew more relaxed as she eased to stand beside him. “I would like that.”

Despite the, in her opinion, near-brazenness of her gaze earlier she found that she didn’t know what to do next. What witty or charming comment she could make? Her gaze took in the incredible sight of the sunset before them and Alysanne was torn between the desire to learn more about her new friend and the desire not to interrupt the peace and beauty of the moment. She had very seldom been so unsure before and it further highlighted how utterly out of practice she was with meeting someone new, especially a wild-looking but attractive stallion.

So she settled for silence, for now, her mind racing to try to figure out how to strike a conversation.

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

@Tarik
have some #awkwardaly
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Alysanne - 03-23-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM