the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

Aly's initial look of apprehension was met with nothing but a broad smile from Tarik, his eyes sparkling with the dying light of the setting sun. His gaze followed the flask as she delicately took it from him and then raised it to her lips. Although his eyes wanted to follow her lips as they parted, they remained on her own, widening as the first few droplets fell onto her tongue.

The look of surprise and the (hopefully) pleasant burning sensation he assumed she felt caused him to burst into a warm and guttural bray of laughter. Tears threatened to form in his eyes as heat rushed into Aly's face, painting it with a hue even brighter than the colours cast onto her by the sunset.

"I should have warned you that a smaller sip might have been best." He admitted, a boyish and clearly unapologetic glint in his eye. "It is, in my experience, the finest rum in all the world. This flask will never drain of it, even were you to hold it upside down, and so I certainly hope that it is the best, or I have made a mistake by placing it inside this particular flask." Again his eyes twinkled as his nordic accent punctuated his speech in a way that was entirely distinct from the common Helovian dialect.

Reaching out, Tarik took the flask back from Alysanne, allowing himself the opportunity to try and graze her gently as he did so. With another unapologetic smile, he raised the flask to his lips once again, and, without taking his eyes off of her, took another drink. "You will find that it grows sweeter with time." Tarik suggested, holding the flask out to the painted mare once again.

@Alysanne

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM