the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

"Mmmm." He hummed, sea-blue gaze locked upon hers as she agreed that indeed it was sweeter the second time around.

As the sun began to bob on the sea like some fiery buoy miles and miles away, the light struck the beads that dotted Tarik's beard and those in his mane, making it seem as though crystallized blobs of colour had suddenly exploded in the dark depths of his hair.

Being immortal, the rum did not hit him quite as hard (certainly not because he had been a practicing alcoholic for a few hundred years), and so the next mouthful he took of the rum was significantly longer and slower. For the first time he closed his eyes, allowing his nostrils to pul in the salty sea air as he finished the drink. He allowed his dark-rimmed lids to remain closed for a moment longer, clearly not bothered by the fact that this would give Aly a chance to allow her gaze to linger on him, should she choose to. When his eyes finally did open, they turned away from her, out to the sea. Whether this was meant to play hard to get (that is, to offer his undivided attention to her so fully only to take it away), or because he had been serious when he had asked her to watch the sunset with him, was not entirely clear.

Though as he shifted his weight to a more comfortable position, he brought himself just a bit closer to her.

"I am Tarik, but the way." He offered, his words rolling out of his mouth carried by his strange accent, like a raft on the sea. "And you-" He turned towards her now, his voice suggesting that he was asking her name in turn. However before she could answer, he continued, "-are beautiful." Tarik's smile was genuine and wide, without a trace of self-confidence or shyness that some stallions might have had. After all, calling someone beautiful just after meeting them took the sort of confidence that Tarik had developed over centuries of life, and the words rolled easily off of his tongue with an unabashed honesty.

@Alysanne

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM