the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Alysanne had been going somewhere with his comment about finding a word to describe Tarik - a compliment that she could use for his name the way he used beautiful for her - but the thought escaped her with his response. Just flickered right out of existence.

It had been good too - or so she thought. Something utterly smooth and impressive - something to show him that she could come up with a good line too.

But the thought was gone and there was no getting it back, not right yet. Luckily, despite how little she was adding to this meeting, it didn’t seem to matter. He wasn’t leaving, and they were standing close enough now that she imagined she could feel the heat from his body. For once, she wished for the absence of her wings - so that their sides could brush without the feeling of feathers between.

So, Tarik hoped she had no one to rush home to? She had to say, the opportunity for run-ins with exotic strangers was a strong stroke in favour of not being in a relationship. For a moment, Alysanne’s muddied mind wondered if this was a dream - some manifestation of desires not-so-hidden deep within.

But she quickly dismissed such musings - either way, she didn’t mind.

He offered the flask to her once more, and despite the hazy feeling in her mind she decided another sip couldn’t possibly hurt. It would only make her feel better, right? “Absolutely no one.” She responded to his question in a murmur before she moved to take the flask - but not without attempting to graze his cheek with her muzzle first. Then, delicately, she took the flask and took a sip, just a small one this time, before offering it back to him.

“Show me.” The request was still spoken in a faint voice once her mouth was free from the flask, eyes flashing bright with curiosity as she peered at him - as though trying to guess before hand what it was he wanted to show her.

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

@Tarik
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 07:46 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM