the Rift

[PRIVATE] You can raise my anchor anytime.

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

[fully ignores horse anatomy because fuck this.]

"Watch-" He breathed, his mouth closer to her own now than ever, despite the fact that he didn't appear to have moved. It was as if the world (or more likely the rum) had simply spun them closer together without them even realizing it. With a care that his muscle-hardened and scarred body didn't seem capable of, he directed her gaze back out to see. Moving directly next to her now, he pressed his shoulders unhurriedly against her own. There was no hesitation on his part, no semblance of concern that she would pull away or tell him to stop.

"Don't take your eyes off the horizon-" He murmured directly into her ear. And, as if to ensure that she did not, the faintest ghost of his cheek pressed against her own as if to ensure that she was looking in the right place.

As the sun dipped almost below the horizon, a sight that many had not even seen before - and many more were completely unaware of - suddenly took place. The golden sphere of the sun suddenly flashed a dazzling green. The colour was electric and catastrophically different from the warm tones streaking across the sky. But just as quickly as it came, it was gone again.

"There-" He gasped, turning to face her and yet not pulling away. "Did you see it? It is only on clear nights that the green flash can be seen. Most of the world does not even know that it ever occurs. But now you have seen it. " Tarik concluded, as if this simple lesson in physics was the most closely kept secret in all the world. A secret he had chosen to share with her.

@Alysanne

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 02-08-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-05-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-11-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-20-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: You can raise my anchor anytime. - by Tarik - 04-27-2017, 01:32 PM