SINGLES NIGHT

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
toulouse & manon
WELCOME YOU TO SINGLES NIGHT
AT SECRET GROVE

please take your name tag, help yourself to refreshments and find your partner.
changeovers will occur at the crack of Toulouse's whip.

lunarblues did these most excellent drawings

WELCOME TO SINGLES NIGHT!

HOW IT WORKS: When you arrive at the Grove, your character will be presented with a name tag and pairing list - once they've checked the list, they find their partner in the crowd. Whoever gets to the grove first makes the starter post including "SN" in the title, e.g. "SN: Thread Title". Tag your partner, and the fun begins! Don't forget that the Singles Night is a rapid-fire event, with posts limited to 300 words! If you go over, don't fret, just try to keep your word count down and conversation high! Note: While you may have multiple matches and/or threads going simultaneously in one round, IC they will be occurring directly before or after your first match.

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE: The light of the day has faded to a soft azure twilight and the evening star has already made her appearance amongst the already flushed evening sky. Softly glowing glass lanterns made from WE pots are strung through the trees around and through the event, aided by small luminous butterflies borrowed from Worlds Edge. A large bonfire crackles in the centre of the event, with flames scorching above everyone's heads, it's coals provide warmth and comfort for all attendees. Occasionally a log will collapse and send a multitude of stunning sparks into the night sky. Scattered around the edge of the event are gigantic lilies filled with fermented apples free for consumption - but beware, they have alcoholic effects!

please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Space

PAIR-UPS ROUND ONE

BOYS PAIRED WITH BOYS

Kid & Argen
Tyrath & Cassius
Toulouse & Zekle
Matheo & Reichenbach
Kiuaji & Pippigrin

GIRLS PAIRED WITH GIRLS

Aquila & Ru
Manon & Roskuld
Mithal & December
Maren & Sikeax
Vertigo & Imogen
Erthe & Isopia

BOYS PAIRED WITH GIRLS

Reichenbach & Tandavi
Cassius & Vitani
Pippigrin & Ru
Sacre & Lyanna
Brendan & Beloved
Toulouse & Isopia
Tyrath & Bathsheba
Zekle & Glasgow
Toulouse & Tiamat
Astarot & Imogen
Aaron & Kiri
Volterra & Aelfwine
Toulouse & Astolat
Howl & Kiri
Ilios & Glacia
Argen & Astrid
Bartholomeo & Parelia

@Kid @Argen @Tyrath @Cassius @Toulouse @Zekle @Matheo @Reichenbach @Kiuaji @Pippigrin
@Aquila @Ru @Manon @Roskuld @Mihtal @December @Maren @Sikeax @Vertigo @Imogen @Erthe @Isopia @Tandavi @Cassius @Vitani @Sacre @Lyanna @Brendan @Beloved @Isopia @Tyrath @Bathsheba @Zekle @Glasgow @Tiamat @Astarot @Imogen @Aaron @Kiri @Volterra @Aelfwine @Astolat @Howl @Ilios @Glacia @Argen @Astrid @Bartholomeo @Parelia

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
Hey @Manon ! This is a great idea! However, all OOC posts must be in the OOC boards. Posting in IC boards inflates post count.

I will move this thread to the plotting board for you! :)

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
Can Kid and Argen be paired to different people? They are related.

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
what time said!

made by reli

tag me in everything

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
@Manon You forgot Wessex ;_;

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
@Manon - I think Weaver was skipped as well?

Space
Oh my goodness guys I'm so sorry for the mix-ups! Kid, Argen & Weaver can match with Reich for round 1 and Wessex can match with Manon! I will put up some thread starters for you all xx

@Kid @Argen @Weaver @Wessex

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
Woops it seems December was posted when it was meant to be Myrrine. @Reli will you be opposed to having Myrrine instead since December is happily spoken for? XD

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Haha yes that's okay! c:

Space

NOTICE:
ROUND ONE CLOSES MONDAY 27th.

Please finish off all of your threads - include a "CRACK" of Toulouse's whip, exchange details if you would like to meet your partner again, and close up to move onto round 2!

@Kid @Argen @Tyrath @Cassius @Toulouse @Zekle @Matheo @Reichenbach @Kiuaji @Pippigrin
@Aquila @Ru @Manon @Roskuld @Mihtal @December @Maren @Sikeax @Vertigo @Imogen @Erthe @Isopia @Tandavi @Cassius @Vitani @Sacre @Lyanna @Brendan @Beloved @Isopia @Tyrath @Bathsheba @Zekle @Glasgow @Tiamat @Astarot @Imogen @Aaron  @Kiri @Volterra @Aelfwine @Astolat @Howl @Ilios  @Glacia @Argen @Astrid @Bartholomeo @Parelia

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
Due to life, please pull Aaron, Brendan and Vitani from the singles night. I never even posted them for round one :(

Kansas Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas
In the event of threads that never got replied to, do we just post a close out in the same fashion as everyone else and wait for the next round?

Patrick Posts: 31
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.0 (wfg) :: 6 months
LovellaTorendo
Soooo... If you need any fill-ins to take the place of people who had to drop out for round 2 feel free to pull Livingston anywhere (not that he will play nice but he will play) OR Patrick for characters no older than 2 years.

ALSO if anyone didn't get replies and still wants to finish their round one thread I am happy to step in and try rapid-firing over the weakened with either Pat or Liv.

@Manon

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
@Emily no problem, I understand - life gets hectic sometimes!!

@Kansas maybe you and Lovella can discuss if you want to rapid-fire quickly before Monday?? Otherwise you have two options: you're welcome to edit your current posts to suit for round 2, OR you can close them with the whip crack (just put "CRACK" and a short sentence or two about how disgruntled/relieved/annoyed your character is about their partner not showing) and start fresh with R2 xx

@Patrick thanks so much!! We will take it into consideration as we work out the pairings <3
please tag Reich in all posts

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
Womp so clinics ate me, should @Ru and Aquila start a rapid-fire thread now or wait for round 2 (and be paired with each other again or with someone else)? I'm sorry I suck ;-;

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar
@Smitty  :: it's okay! Work ate up all my time :/
- ahh, I'm so indecisive... we could just go on to round 2 and pair with someone else? I feel like I might get busy, and wouldn't want you to have a partner who isn't active again ;___;'

Space

Hey everyone! Here are the pair-ups for R2! Please pm me if you are matched with someone you have previously matched with / if there are any problems whatsoever!! If your character does not appear on the list it may be for a multitude of reasons including a request to remove them, they only requested one pair up, or a potential mistake on my end (in which case, pm me!!). I apologise in advance if there are any mistakes xx

PAIR-UPS ROUND TWO

BOYS PAIRED WITH BOYS
Reichenbach X Toulouse
Matheo X Kid
Zekle X Pippigrin
Kiuaji X Reichenbach

GIRLS PAIRED WITH GIRLS
Vertigo X Erthe
Manon X Sikeax
Roskuld X Isopia

BOYS PAIRED WITH GIRLS
Zekle X Glacia
Volterra X Astrid
Reichenbach X Aelfwine
Tyrath X Lyanna
Argen X Roskuld
Toulouse X Tandavi
Volterra X Tiamat
Astarot X  Bathsheba
Bartholomeo X Beloved
Howl X Glasgow
Pippigrin X Mihtal
Sacre X Weaver
Erthe X Cassius
Ru X Manon
Vertigo X Isopia
Maren X Imogen
Astolat X Aquila
Sikeax X Myrinne
Manon X Ilios

UPDATE!

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE: The sun has fully set, with the gentle buzz of conversation flowing constantly. The bonfire has burned down a little, with some beautiful glowing embers pulsing at it's base. The stars are out and shining brightly, the moon offers her gentle light to assist the butterflies and lanterns. A soft breeze ruffles manes and provides a little bit of a chill in the air.

@Aquila @Ru @Manon @Roskuld @Mihtal @Myrrine @Maren @Sikeax @Vertigo @Imogen @Erthe @Isopia @Tandavi @Cassius  @Sacre @Lyanna@Beloved @Isopia @Tyrath @Bathsheba @Zekle @Glasgow @Tiamat @Astarot @Imogen  @Kiri @Volterra @Aelfwine @Astolat @Howl @Ilios  @Glacia @Argen @Astrid @Bartholomeo @Parelia

Nessie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5 ft 8 in :: 17
Nessie
Is there anyway Glacia could be paired with a new character? She has the same partner from last round! :) @Manon

Space
Fixed, @Nessie !