the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Electrify Me

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: Ywq28AR.png]
M A N O N

"MANON" - her name came raging through the night and Manon turned swiftly, her braided hair swaying with the movement. There was Roskuld, stumbling through the heady air, eyes glazed with that particular sense of drunkeness. A pleased grin swept across her soft lips - drunk and merry, two of her favourite things in a date. She moved with regal elegance toward the General of the Edge, sharp intelligence hovering behind her multi-hued gaze even as Roskuld continued to shout; "Roskuld," she murmured from the shoulder of her companion, "I am Manon." She regarded her date with alluring eyes, taking in the stockiness of her, the strength, the altogether presence of Roskuld, who could be heard throughout the whole venue.

Tilting her head charmingly to the side so that her braids slipped silkily into the night air, Manon asked: "Are you drunk?" Humour laced her husky voice, a dangerous light glinting in the depths of her hypnotic gaze. In her experience, drunkenness was an excellent state to spill secrets.

@Roskuld LOVE. ROSKULD. LOVE. LOVE.

please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
SN: Electrify Me - by Manon - 02-08-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Roskuld - 02-20-2017, 09:04 PM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Manon - 02-21-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Roskuld - 02-26-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Manon - 02-28-2017, 01:39 AM