[PRIVATE] SN: Electrify Me

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
roskuld
Still ignorant of all the trouble I'mma get us in

Roskuld.

WHAT,” I said, startled, cuz the voice was closer than I expected and a lot less deep than I anticipated. “WH--oh,” I said, my (blurry) gaze falling on a red woman of all things, introducing herself as Manon. “I...oh,” I said, cuz that was all I could say.

Like--okay, so girls can be pretty, right? And I admit when girls are pretty all the time but it’s never a big deal. Except for now, cuz this chick was like…really pretty though. Like, really really pretty. Pretty pretty. There was this dumb happy bubbling up even though all I was looking at her, but I liked looking at her. Cuz she was pretty, y’know?

She swept her hair out of the way (hnng) and asked me if I was drunk with something silky laced on her tongue, and I couldn’t help it--I giggled and snickered like some dumb idiot, feeling like a naughty schoolgirl caught red-handed doing something bad. Shhhhhh, I told her, urging her not to rat me out (wasn’t sure if I was allowed to be this wasted here), “It’s….I’m confidence,” I tried explaining groggily, clearly making some kind of sense.

But I had to get back to looking at her, cuz I really really really wanted to do that. “It’sss….uh,” I stammered, “How...where y’ from?” Bein smooth ‘n shit.

You know, the one at W. 103rd and Broadway?

x

@Manon OOPS SOMEONE GOT A CRUSH

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
SN: Electrify Me - by Manon - 02-08-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Roskuld - 02-20-2017, 09:04 PM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Manon - 02-21-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Roskuld - 02-26-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: SN: Electrify Me - by Manon - 02-28-2017, 01:39 AM