the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Cinnamon Whiskey

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: SnEpwRE.png]
R E I C H E N B A C H

He entered the grove with a somewhat hesitant approach, the muscles underneath his mahogany skin shifting with ease. He had not dressed up for the occasion, rather choosing to maintain his usual look of controlled disarray. Reich knew he could never control his hair anyway, and as such it surrounded his handsome face in a block of wild ebony curls, occasionally catching in his gold looped earrings or tangling within his coin chains. He stepped to the list immediately, silver eyes scanning down, down, down until: Mathèo . A handsome name, hopefully attached to a handsome boy. Though in honesty Reich hadn't been with a boy in... years, not since he had been a teen. Not to mention he couldn't shake the image of Toulouse or Tiamat from his brain.

Reich cast a glance to the bonfire and moved closer, warming his broad chest as he chewed absentmindedly upon an apple. As much as he tried to ignore it, each chew sounded distinctly like Tiamat, Toulouse, Tiamat, Toulouse. Yet as he turned his muscular neck he instead spoke a different name; "Mathèo." It came out unexpectedly, but there he was: boy or God? Reichenbach approached with ease, extremely pleased with his first match - but, how old was the boy? He was like some kind of pre-Raphaelite painting, glowing from within and utterly, devastatingly handsome. Reich spoke the boys name again, closer this time; "Mathèo? I'm Reichenbach." He grinned suddenly, his baritone voice echoing with humour "Someone must be watching over me, if you're my date for this evening."

@Mathèo lololol I was literally about to post one for them!! UGH I LOVE Mathèo <3

Messages In This Thread
SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Mathèo - 02-08-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Reichenbach - 02-08-2017, 09:53 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Mathèo - 02-08-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Reichenbach - 02-08-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Mathèo - 02-08-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Mathèo - 02-13-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: SN: Cinnamon Whiskey - by Mathèo - 03-06-2017, 12:20 PM