[PRIVATE] SN: Sunset Lover

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: SnEpwRE.png]
R E I C H E N B A C H

"Are you Reichenbach?"

Reichenbach turned in surprise, brows raising as he saw a golden swathed woman approaching quietly, a little black fox perched upon her back. "And Tandavi, I presume?" he said pleasantly, eyes dancing in enjoyment - he was certainly raking in the beautiful ones tonight. She was elegant, golden and so alive that Reichenbach almost couldn't help but to praise her, his smile growing. "I do live in the Throat" he answered cheerfully, tossing his ebony curls a little as if to dislodge any sand that might have engrained itself there. "I'm new to Helovia though," he admitted the fact with a conspiring edge, "It seems to me that most of it's citizens are quite pretty - none so striking as you though." Reichenbach flirted comfortably, his silver eyes quick to trail over Tandavi's elegant frame, lingering on the flowers she wore before he turned his attention back to conversation.

"And your companion?" the bay stallion tilted his head slightly to get a look at the little fox with interest. "Is it to be a double date?" he chuckled addictively, practically brimming with honest companionship. He might have had another woman (and god help him, another man) in his head, but that didn't mean he and Tandavi couldn't enjoy themselves on such a wonderful night.

@Tandavi your writing is so wonderful!!

Messages In This Thread
SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-08-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Tandavi - 02-08-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-08-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Tandavi - 02-09-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Tandavi - 02-12-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2017, 12:08 AM