the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Sunset Lover

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: SnEpwRE.png]
R E I C H E N B A C H

Reich frowned minutely at her response, lips pursing with discontent at the idea that she might think herself unattractive. For truly, she was a vision - and despite his predisposition toward a certain azure woman, he found himself enjoying Tandavi's hesitant company with an eager joy. Though he could not help but to notice the change in Tandavi's demeanour as soon as the focus left her and shifted to her companion, he mentioned nothing, only took advantage of the moment to study her elegant features as her attention shifted. She was stunning, with sunset skin that seemed to glow from within and a delicate bone structure - somehow both delicate and strong. Her hair cascaded from her neck like silk, the flowers intwined within making Reich warm with some kind of amicable pleasure. The bark of her companion sparked his attention and Reich switched his silver gaze to the little black fox. "Natraj," he begins jovially, lowering his head in a rough bow "an honour, I must say!" - and then Tandavi laughs, and Reich found himself lost in the sound of it, his own smile cracking and releasing a booming laugh to join hers.

"In that case, I shall have to scour all of Helovia to find one." His grin is sincere and charming, his silver eyes completely focussed on the golden woman before him. He could feel her eyes searching over his skin, and made to meet her gaze, his own ebony lashes lowering subtly. "I like your laugh," his baritone voice meeting her alto "I would very much like to hear it again, perhaps another day, another date?" All of a sudden he grew quite conscious of himself and shook his ebony curls, his smile washing away all seriousness. "But perhaps we should focus on getting through tonight first" his laugh boomed outward again, full of mirth. Reich tilted his head slightly, eyeing her hair and the baubles adorning it discreetly. I should like to find her a bauble of my own, a memory for that hair," he thought before offering her another smile. "Tell me Tandavi, where is your favourite place in all of Helovia? I would very much like to know." And he did, genuinely, because Tandavi's internal lightness seemed to spark the beginning of his own.

@Tandavi i'm so sorry if this is all over the place!! I feel like I may have changed tenses midway through haha

Messages In This Thread
SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-08-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Tandavi - 02-08-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-08-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Tandavi - 02-09-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Tandavi - 02-12-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: SN: Sunset Lover - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2017, 12:08 AM