the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN : Flowers and Dragons

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

The young stallion had taken a bath earlier that day prepping himself for date night. Zafír rode on his back as they made their way to the Secret Grove. He ran lines over and over in his head praying for something good to say to her. He had never had issues speaking to a girl before, but this time was different. He had never had to try and impress a lady before. Zafir cooed and pointed to the right with her tail; a patch of wildflower. "You're a genius Zafir!" She lifted her scaly head with an air that seemed to say, 'I know.' He chuckled softly as he plucked three different types of flowers; Bluebonnets, Winecup, and Rain Lilies. He smiled around his six mouthful of stems.

When they arrived Zafir sat up on his back her dark blue tail trailing down his bone marked side. He stood facing water waiting and hoping for the perfect mare to arrive. His heart thundered ears pricked and eyes bright. Zafir carefully fixed his mane so it was smooth and laid properly on one side of his neck. She cooed gently as she settled herself regally upon his back interested to see what mare would be paired against her bonded first.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 209
OOC/Tags;; @Imogen You can see the flowers he picked, here

[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Imogen Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Thief atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Reli
This had seemed like the perfect event to herald the small mare’s presence back into Helovia.

Nights wrapped in balmy breaths, empty promises, black tongues, and glittering eyes are what she thrives on, ever the puppeteer of the weak and vulnerable. And what faster way to a person’s strings than through their heart? She shivers with anticipation, her lips curling dangerously as she smiles to herself, thirsty for the innocence of wanting eyes and hopeful hearts.

Ladies and gentlemen, let the games being.

Like a fisherman draws his prey, she casts her hook, long lashes fluttering beneath the soft glow of the lanterns. It doesn’t take long for her to pick out the first victim of tonight’s spoils, and from behind the security of the blazing fire, she appraises him at a distance. Young, is the first thing that comes to her mind, but that is not a negative thing. Her heart leaps at the chance to play with his impressionable mind, to be the first one to spin his thread, and indulge in the sins of spoiling virgin innocence. There are no wings at his shoulders, but there is also no horn upon his head, which holds him in higher regard than the scum of the dirt.

Slithering around the fire, she finally approaches. The movement of her hips is accentuated by the cloak that billows elegantly across her rump, and the shape of her body is complimented by the rosen jewelry she wears. Every detail has been meticulously combed, ready to draw his eye to places that will leave the mind wandering.

“Astarot, is it?” She purrs, smiling wide enough so her teeth flash in the lamplight. “I’m a fortunate woman tonight,” she says it almost bashfully to herself, as though he might not hear, before she laughs, and the sound is like silk as it drips from her lips. “Are those for me?” Imogen gestures towards the flowers, and arches her neck as she sidles closer to him, indicating the roses in her hair, “Would you mind helping a girl out?” She gives him a sideways grin, the shadows dancing across her refined features.

notes; Sorry if it's choppy, I need to get back into the swing of her!
“Speech.”
Baby, I’m preying on you tonight
(hunt you down, eat you alive)

image | coding
@Astarot
please tag Imogen in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

He gulps as Zafir tapped his back gently with her white talon. He turned and almost drooped the flowers as his dual colored eyes  saw the stunning woman before him. He takes in her beautiful wings, and shimmering golden cloak that wraps every curve of her body. He tries to look at her face and avoid being caught swallowing her sensual curves, but his hormones have taken hold. The low lighting plays on her silver body. His heart picks up speed as she draws closer and the jewels in her hair sparkle.

Her voice sends a shiver down his spine that he barely hides. He nods agreeing that his name is Astarot. He goes to speak, then remembers the flowers and keeps his words to himself. Her next words almost send his heart over the edge. Zafir watches the lady closely her solid scarlet eyes taking in her movements. A deep nervous chuckle rumbles in his chest as her laugh tinkles around him. He nods again his eyes flashing as she steps closer and offers her neck to him. Carefully he places each flower in her mane following a strict pattern. He tries to brush his lips along her neck.

Once his mouth is empty he smiles and speaks in his deepest voice, "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss, Imogen, if I'm not mistaken?" His long tail swishes softly as he gulps again. His heart hammers away making it hard to breath as he watches her. "I uh... Live in the Dragon's Throat. Do you umm... have a home?" His uncertainty is clear in his gravelly voice as he watches her unsure what to do next. He knows what his father would do, but is he ready for that? He isn't sure.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 293
OOC/Tags;; @Imogen  Nervous virgin xD
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Imogen Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Thief atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Reli
The mare’s eyes flicker, flashing devilishly beneath the warm lighting. The young man seems to react well to her bait, drooling like a dog and whimpering like a puppy, scampering right into the barbed paws of the beautiful beast. She smirks to herself as she turns her face away, leaning the weight of her body towards him, and a snarl shivers briefly across her lips before it melts into the perfect, simpering grin that she offers to him. “Imogen, yes,” her voice is a hum of pleasure, every inflection carefully executed to mimic the affection she has practiced for years.

It is a perfect facade.

“I’ve recently adopted the life of a vagabond to see where it takes me. I have to say, so far I’m not disappointed,” she laughs playfully, allowing a spark of mischief to linger across her features, accompanying her words with a coquettish wink of her long lashes. Shifting the angle of her body, the slender woman reaches for him, just long enough so that her lips brush lightly against his broad shoulder. “You have such a gentle touch,” Imogen’s voice lowers almost to a whisper, keeping the words for them, “I would have mistaken you for someone more...animalistic.” She hovers close to him for a moment longer, her dark eyes flashing upwards to meet his (suggestive and wanting).

But ever the tease, she pulls away with an airy sigh, lingering just close enough to feel the hint of the stallion’s body warmth (gradually pulling him away from the crowd, like a wolf would separate its prey from the herd). Flicking her ears forward, she looks to him with large eyes, thinking that given his apparent nervousness, he is not quite the beast yet. He will need the lamb as well as the snake. “Tell me about your home. Do you get lonely?” Her head tilts to the side, feigning innocent concern.

“Speech.”
Baby, I’m preying on you tonight
(hunt you down, eat you alive)

image | coding
@Astarot
please tag Imogen in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.