the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN : Flowers and Dragons

Imogen Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Thief atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Reli
This had seemed like the perfect event to herald the small mare’s presence back into Helovia.

Nights wrapped in balmy breaths, empty promises, black tongues, and glittering eyes are what she thrives on, ever the puppeteer of the weak and vulnerable. And what faster way to a person’s strings than through their heart? She shivers with anticipation, her lips curling dangerously as she smiles to herself, thirsty for the innocence of wanting eyes and hopeful hearts.

Ladies and gentlemen, let the games being.

Like a fisherman draws his prey, she casts her hook, long lashes fluttering beneath the soft glow of the lanterns. It doesn’t take long for her to pick out the first victim of tonight’s spoils, and from behind the security of the blazing fire, she appraises him at a distance. Young, is the first thing that comes to her mind, but that is not a negative thing. Her heart leaps at the chance to play with his impressionable mind, to be the first one to spin his thread, and indulge in the sins of spoiling virgin innocence. There are no wings at his shoulders, but there is also no horn upon his head, which holds him in higher regard than the scum of the dirt.

Slithering around the fire, she finally approaches. The movement of her hips is accentuated by the cloak that billows elegantly across her rump, and the shape of her body is complimented by the rosen jewelry she wears. Every detail has been meticulously combed, ready to draw his eye to places that will leave the mind wandering.

“Astarot, is it?” She purrs, smiling wide enough so her teeth flash in the lamplight. “I’m a fortunate woman tonight,” she says it almost bashfully to herself, as though he might not hear, before she laughs, and the sound is like silk as it drips from her lips. “Are those for me?” Imogen gestures towards the flowers, and arches her neck as she sidles closer to him, indicating the roses in her hair, “Would you mind helping a girl out?” She gives him a sideways grin, the shadows dancing across her refined features.

notes; Sorry if it's choppy, I need to get back into the swing of her!
“Speech.”
Baby, I’m preying on you tonight
(hunt you down, eat you alive)

image | coding
@Astarot
please tag Imogen in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN : Flowers and Dragons - by Astarot - 02-08-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: SN : Flowers and Dragons - by Imogen - 02-09-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: SN : Flowers and Dragons - by Astarot - 02-09-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: SN : Flowers and Dragons - by Imogen - 02-10-2017, 12:17 AM