the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: what have I done

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She was slow in her approach, quiet among them all as she slowly slipped past the group and up to the main group, looking up at the hosts before swiftly grabbing her name tag and managing to place it on her chest. She blinked, looking to see who she was matched with, before turning her head and beginning to read every tag that was on there. As she walked among the crowd of happy singles, she couldn't help but continue to have trouble finding the one she was paired with. She was about to give up until she saw a pretty girl in the corner, keeping to herself and seeming not at all confident about this.

She smiled sweetly, slowly making her approach with a kindness in her eyes,"Are you perchance Mihtal? My name is Myrrine, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Her eyes roamed over the beautiful mare, seeing that she obviously wasn't comfortable. Keeping her distance she stood next to her at a safe distance, hazel eyes filled with warmth as she continued,"May I stand here? I certainly don't wish to make you feel uncomfortable. What would you like to talk about?" She waited patiently, wings fluttering delicately along her back as she kept her curious gaze on the fellow mare.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Mihtal - forgive the delay!
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
SN: what have I done - by Mihtal - 02-08-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: SN: what have I done - by Myrrine - 02-13-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: SN: what have I done - by Mihtal - 02-16-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: SN: what have I done - by Myrrine - 02-16-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: SN: what have I done - by Mihtal - 02-18-2017, 02:58 AM