the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: what have I done

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She had startled her, but instead of mirroring the feeling she remained motionless, smiling as the mare tried to sort out her feelings. She understood it, could recognize the signs of insecurity and fear. She was the same way sometimes, it made her sad to think about, but it was true. Instead she lowered her head, eyes looking kindly to her and flicking away every so often so as not to intimidate her. As she sputtered out her words Myrrine only nodded, showing she was listening and cared, before smiling and continuing in a more hushed tone,"I'm from the Dragon's Throat. And you Miss Mihtal?"

As she silently waited for the question, her eyes scanned the area, making sure no other horses got too close for this mare's comfort. She needed space and time, and it seemed that the longer the focus was on her the worst it was. She began to breathe slowly and deeply, keeping a relaxed yet casual expression while waiting, hoping that this mare would instinctively match her rhythm of breathing. She didn't want to yet address her panic, because it might make it worse, but she would do what she could, and so with her hazel eyes filled with kindness she waited patiently for an answer to her question.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Mihtal
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
SN: what have I done - by Mihtal - 02-08-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: SN: what have I done - by Myrrine - 02-13-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: SN: what have I done - by Mihtal - 02-16-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: SN: what have I done - by Myrrine - 02-16-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: SN: what have I done - by Mihtal - 02-18-2017, 02:58 AM