the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
AELFWINE

When she was told who her ‘date’ was, she had to admit that she’d never heard the name before. Despite learning to be a spy among the ranks of the Edge, she hadn’t actually spent the time trying to figure out who was important, and who was not. Perhaps that was why she hadn’t heard the man’s name before. Out of instinct, her green gaze danced around the faces trying to figure where the man may be standing. Would he be small, timid, young? Would he be the opposite; tall, muscular, older? The thoughts danced through the antlered mare’s mind as her cloven hooves gingerly danced across the earth of the Secret Grove. She’d been here before – for a quite a similar reason.

Though it wasn’t really a date persay, but more of a one night stand. Which Aelfwine loved.

As she passed the crowds finding their dates, she paused to stop for a few moments, her gaze glinting and reflecting the light off of the water as she swished her charcoal tail against her hocks, lifting her heavy horned head – unaware she had been spotted by Volterra. But soon enough, the man appeared (at least she hoped it was him). He arrived in a flurry of strange looking apples, a brilliantly ref rose (the color she loved the most to dance against her monochromatic pelt) and a far too charming smile. Though she waited to acknowledge him until he ended up standing before her – afraid to make the mistake of thinking he was Volterra when he might just pass by her for another.

But when he did stop, she had to admit that her heart skipped a beat. He was tall. And while, she wasn’t short herself, she admired the difference in height, lifting her crowned head with a brilliant (if not small and sheepish smile). He had muscles everywhere, and the most beautiful scarlet eyes she’d ever seen. And when he used his pick-up line, she stifled a small giggle in her throat, her eyes narrowing playfully up at the man before it lowered to her necklace adorned with two compasses – one of which showed symbols for each of the gods and a blank one, for if any were to appear in her vicinity. “Strange, perhaps the compass is broken. Usually it tells me when a god appears.” She lifted her head toward him again as she finished speaking, donning a brilliant wink in his direction. There was nothing more to inflate a man’s ego than comparing him to a god. And this Volterra definitely seemed to have an ego the size of Helovia in its entirety.

Then, she glanced down at the apples as the golem vanished to dust and nodded. “They don’t quite look healthy, though all the fun lies in the danger I suppose.” She smirked in his direction before his exaggerating stance to hand her the rose. She reached half way toward him, gently taking it from him all while pausing briefly to let their breaths mingle and whiskers brush against one another. Aelfwine pulled back, then tucking the rose gently into her dark mane before returning her attention to the apples that Volterra had been so kind to bring. She bit into one, the taste sour and burning but it was exciting all the same. Lifting her head after an apple she smirked to Volterra. “I do hope you plan on having some too?” She teased, flicking her tail.

"Talk."

all you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah!
Show praise with your body.

image credits

@Volterra HA IM SO STOKED DUDE

Messages In This Thread
RE: SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am - by Aelfwine - 02-09-2017, 06:32 PM