the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A

OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

He eyes her compass and tilts his ears at her words, unleashing an loud snort of amusement, an eruption of hot air. Ah, he likes this one! "You flatter me," he rumbles, bulking out each formidable muscle to display its chiselled, magnificent size for the viewing pleasure of this splendid specimen. Being compared to a God...naturally that is going to please him, and he sends a silent thanks up to the organisers of this event for pairing him with somebody who seems like a woman after his own heart.

The titan grins and wiggles his eyebrows as she remarks on the apples. "I can vouch for their effectiveness. I'd advise moderation, though - too many and you end up with a headache that lasts for days." He shrivels his nose; after the binge with Roskuld he'd woken up with a pain in his head that felt as though somebody was taking a hammer to it, as well as a lingering sense of guilt and some slightly hazy memories. His stomach had churned, his heart had palpitated, and he'd been convinced that Death itself was waiting to embrace him - after that, he's definitely going to ration his intake.

As she takes the rose and their whiskers brush, Volterra's jaws split into an even wider grin, feeling a frisson of electricity pass between them. She takes an apple and he mimics, feeling the flow of warmth through his body as the alcohol works its way through him. "So, Aelfwine," he says between polite crunches of the apples, "Tell me about yourself." There's a wolfish expression in his eye, a definite face of the cat who got the cream.

image credits

SAME -CACKLES- AND YAY PATD LYRICS EVERYWHERE

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am - by Volterra - 02-11-2017, 06:23 PM