the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
AELFWINE

Evidently, it did please the Titan. A warmth spread over her body as he rumbled to her, displaying his muscles. She giggled lightly to herself, her eyes roaming over his massive form. If she could blush, she would have in that very moment. However, as she spoke of the apples and their appearances, Volterra began to explain to her how she should take them in doses, and so she nodded. Figuring the one apple should be good enough for her, she began to feel the burn along her stomach and insides as it began to work. Things grew slightly sluggish as time moved on, but her emerald gaze remained on the man as he asked her to tell him about herself.

Another little giggle escaped her lips at that. “Where to start?” She smirked, noticing the accomplished look that dashed across his eyes. “Well, the first time I came to this specific location, it was quite a great time.” She began, her smirk widening slightly as she offered a gentle wink, finding her attention beginning to falter on the things she wanted to say and the things she wanted to keep quiet. “Although I think he actually thought I was a whore or something.” She mused aloud, a gentle chime of a laugh leaving her throat.

Then, she lowered her head slightly, looking up to Volterra from behind long pale lashes. “Other than that, I’m a part of the Edge and always up to no good it seems.” Another playful wink and a tease. “What about you Volterra? Who are you?” She questioned, ears perking to him from behind her dark antlers.

"Talk."

all you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah!
Show praise with your body.

image credits

@Volterra writing drunk horses is hard btw. all aelf wants to do is talk about her sex life. xD

Messages In This Thread
RE: SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am - by Aelfwine - 02-12-2017, 03:50 AM