the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
AELFWINE

Volterra’s chuckle was infectious, and she found a grin forming on her pink snipped lips as she offered a gentler kind of laugh herself. Then, he continues to speak, talking of how he’s a Gladiator of the Throat, and immediately her eyes graze over his muscles as he flexed. “I see. I’ve been wanting to learn how to battle.” She admits, a smirk replacing the grin on her lips. His eyebrows wiggled as he suggested he had a pleasant time here as well, and she refrains from giggling again. She stepped slightly closer to him, lifting her heavy crowned head, her dark forelock falling over one of her emerald eyes.

He then begins to speak of Graasvoel – though the Titan doesn’t know who she’d referred to – and while his offer seems tempting, she couldn’t help but to notice her brother in the distance away, stealing glances at her. A small laugh escaped her lips at the mention of a mate, and she shook her head at the question. “Dear gods, no. I don’t have a mate, so feel free to show me this great time.” She returned her attention to him tilting her head playfully, flicking her dark tail against her hocks, turning herself in more of a 3/4 view for Volterra. “I’ll let you know that I like it rough.” She winked before moving past him.

She stepped toward the shadows, stealing a glance in Bartholomeo’s way, wondering if he’d see her escape or simply understand what she was doing. She also hoped that Volterra followed, a grin leading into a smirk as she glanced behind her for him. Her stomach was warm from the alcohol, her mind fuzzy, and she wasn’t sure if she’d actually remember what happened tonight on this date, or even the man’s name when it was over.

"Talk."

all you sinners stand up, sing hallelujah!
Show praise with your body.

image credits

@Volterra VOLWINE FTW

Messages In This Thread
RE: SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am - by Aelfwine - 02-12-2017, 10:47 PM