the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A

OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

Ah, the staring man is her brother. Suddenly things become slightly clearer, and the leviathan's murderous expression towards the unicorn fades slightly. As much as Volterra's alcohol and lust-fuelled mind wants to march over to the antlered bay and cave his skull in with his hooves for having the cheek to visually threaten him, he tries to put himself in the Warlander's place and Nymeria in Aelfwine's. Wouldn't he be staring protectively, jealously, watching every movement and wishing a thousand painful deaths upon the man who had the audacity to touch his beloved sister? "I understand," he rumbles, and his voice is sombre for a moment as he thinks of his twin. He quickly shakes off his stupour, though, and the grin returns. "His date's a pretty thing too - if he takes his attention off us and onto her, he could get lucky as well." As well makes it sound rather like sealing the deal with Aelfwine is a foregone conclusion, which it isn't. Wrong choice of words perhaps, but the fermented apples do like to tangle his tongue.

She's edged closer without him noticing, but he certainly doesn't object. Their flesh touches, burns, and the Indomitable feels the familiar tingle of need spreading through him. Her antler clips his ear, the tip managing to draw a hint of blood, and he offers a faux-startled snort with hard muscles quivering as though genuinely frightened about what she might do to him - his face, however, remains plastered with a rogueish grin. As the thin trickle of blood from his ear dribbles down his face, he quirks a brow at the tree-marked beauty. "I believe it is supposed to be me impaling you, not the other way around." Oh, Volterra, you smooth-talker! She continues by rasping the tines across his side and a low grunt of pain-induced ecstasy flees his lips, his eyes hooded with desire as he seeks to reciprocate by nipping her neck.

His onyx flex is tinged with crimson from her antlers and the sting makes him writhe with mingled pleasure and pain. "You are truly fearsome, my dear," he rumbles, looming closer to her and seeking to plant another rough bite onto her shoulder.

image credits

Maybe this thread could lead into their spar? Because OMG imagine drunk fighting xDD @Aelfwine

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SN: I'm not as think as you drunk I am - by Volterra - 02-14-2017, 03:47 PM