the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Fireflies in the sky

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia
I arrived. Cautiously. Blue eyes looking around, curious but in a way also trying to hide the fact that I felt awkward, and uncomfortable. I was nervous. This was out of my comfort zone completely, and all I can think is why did I sign up for this?. There is a name tag around my neck, and as I move through the crowd I look for Ilios. I remembered him, and I'm not sure how comfortable I was with all this. He had been there when I had lost Vidar. He didn't understand loosing him. How could we get along if he couldn't possibly understand the worst pain in my heart?

My eyes searched through the crowd, not spotting the winged buckskin. A soft sigh escaped my velvet lips and I mulled through to the outskirts beside a lily full of apples. Taking one in my lips, I crunch it deliciously, the sweet and strange juice slopping in my mouth, and the flesh creating a satisfying munch. From here I watch, and I wait for my assigned date. Ilios.

I knew some of those who milled about. Mostly just from running into them around Helovia. Slowly I take another apple, still waiting. After a few apples and watching the crowd I do feel more relaxed, and I wonder what the hell is in those apples. I eye them cautiously, and decide to slow down on the apple intake.
"Talk."
@Ilios

image | bckg