the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN, daddy issues

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
KID
With my name on his lips, he calls back, the inebriation evident in the deep rumble of his voice and gentle slur of syllables. I look to him, and I think I've already signed away my body to him— he's handsome and tall, with a dark brown coat and thick black hair, a sturdy and well formed body (just what I wanted). I move closer to him (too close?), close enough to take in the fermented apples and catch the lingering whiffs of the Throat (not now). "The one and only," I get cocky, letting my lips slide into a smirk as I focus on the older  (much older) man. But seriously he looks like he's older than Volterra? That's weird but, my dick says 'just go for it'.

He grins at me while I'm appreciating the supple muscle layering his neck as he rids a luminescent butterfly from the tangles of his mane. I'd managed to ignore their presence, drifting and fluttering about me while I stood idly and waited for someone to come and scoop me up. To which someone did.

I slip so easily into this other facade, sweeping under the rug months of painstaking sobriety and melancholy, somber expressions and silence— gone on a whim with the way the man charms me (I'm supposed to be the charmer). Just with looks he's got me hooked, and I'm hoping he isn't just looking to chat. Because I sure as hell am not, the lust and need is already spreading, overwhelming from being forgotten in the months spent outside of Helovia.

I reach forward without hesitance, opening my mouth to take the apple, looking into his eyes while I take it. I take a moment to consume it before clearing my throat, feeling a gentle buzzing and grinning. "Don't really need any liquid courage, but I'm sure it'll make things all the more fun. So tell me, Reichenbach, what are you looking for here?" My words are subtly sultry as I look him over, making sure he knows there's interest (just imagining how nice he'd fit atop me has me hot and bothered and we only just met).

--@Reichenbach i'm so bad with this 300 word max ahhh

[Image: 2i94l5l.jpg]

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-09-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-09-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-13-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-13-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-26-2017, 06:46 PM