the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN, daddy issues

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: SnEpwRE.png]
R E I C H E N B A C H

There was no mistaking the intention and the intimacy in Kid's gaze, the proximity leaving Reich stranded halfway between wanting and knowing better. He stared back into his companions heavy lidded eyes and felt the heat sear painfully through him, stunning him into momentary silence. He hadn't been with a boy for a long time, in fact his most recent endeavours had all been female - not to mention few and far between. A wry smile twisted his velvet lips to the side, ears flicking back and forth indecisively. It wasn't often he was faced with a choice he didn't know how to respond to, and with Kid smirking up at him the choice seemed all the more difficult. Still, he couldn't help but to grin openly as he said "Nor me - but I don't drink for the courage" another laugh permeated the air, "As for what I'm looking for..." There was a long pause as he considered the young man before him "I have not yet decided but, well, I hate to say no to life experiences." Reich let the words hang, struggling to decipher exactly what his own words had meant.

He took another apple, knowing well that it would blur his choices - but fuck, he wasn't in a relationship, he wasn't waiting for anyone (he cast away a guilty vision of blue) and he was at a singles night. Tandavi had been a true delight, but she had looked at him with friendship only - and he had plenty of friends. Reich blew a whisky ridden sigh, watching Kid from beneath ebony lashes. "What are you looking for?" Though he knew the answer, Reich could not help but to ask.

@Kid I LOVE Kid! He's a fine young man haha
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-09-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-09-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-13-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-13-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-26-2017, 06:46 PM