the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN, daddy issues

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
KID
I taunt and I tease with solely my looks, bubble gum searching for something within the silver gaze cast back my way— I'm here, offered to him on a platter dazzled with gold and fermented apples, decorated with luminescent butterflies and the whispers of a million other horses around us. Will he come to accept the unspoken offer? Will I need to spell out what it is I'd like from him, or will he deduce that on his own? My gaze lingers on the broad shoulders and solid muscle, remaining locked with the ebony hide as I reach for another apple (sobriety seems like a bad choice considering what I've been through).

As I chew and swallow, feeling the gentle burn of alcoholic fruit slide down my throat, I listen to what he has to say. Life experiences? My ears perk up, curious as to what that may entail. "Life experiences, hm?" (Perhaps I can offer a little something?) I stride confidently closer to the older stallion, swaying my darling hips and playing my hand as best I can, begging silently (eat me).

He asks me what I sought out of this cheesy event, and I crack a sly smile. I know all too well why I'm here (I'm looking for good dick), but I'll play it subtle despite the burning need for attention. "Something memorable," I hum, taking up another apple as I stride past Reichenbach, taking it down like it would erase all the pain and pressures of my childhood, would make me forget the scars on my back and the burning hatred of my mother (if only). "Someone to... entertain me." The heat curls within my belly, pooling between my thighs as I glance back towards the bay, needy for his approval.

-- @Reichenbach

[Image: 2i94l5l.jpg]

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-09-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-09-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-13-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-13-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: SN, daddy issues - by Kid - 02-26-2017, 06:46 PM