the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Dreamweaver

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: SnEpwRE.png]
R E I C H E N B A C H

The night sky was black as pitch now, the stars shining and twinkling through the inky blackness as if teasing those stuck on earth. Not for the first time Reich wished he had wings - for one thing, it would be much easier to get in and out of the Throat. He shook his vast head pleasantly, silver eyes searching the event for his next match: Weaver. Reichenbach was certain he had not met her before, or that he had heard of her name within the Throat, and as such he was quite excited at the prospect of meeting someone with a larger knowledge of Helovia than himself. He glanced toward the soft glow of sunlight that could only mean Matheo was near, and found his face breaking into a sharp grin, hoping that the young man was finding someone worth speaking to. Spurring himself into action, the large bay stallion began to search through the mingling couples for Weaver. Two women, two men, he thought drunkenly, flicking his gold ringed ear absentmindedly before calling out: "Weaver?"

@Weaver so sorry about the mix-up!! These will get better, starters are not my strong point!! haha

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies
He was going to be sorely disappointed. She had little knowledge of Helovia. Some of the Basin, at least, but not much. And even less beyond that. Helovia still had that new car smell for her, which is why she is here, mingling like she might actually want a date. Well, to be fair, boys were fun to play with, so she’s hardly against this version of getting to know others. But largely, she is here for the getting to know others part, simply because knowing others in one of those beneficial things in life.

One, she knew many faces, and a lot of them didn’t like her. Which was perfectly fine. That won’t change here. She has had plans to be someone she isn’t, and she’s not someone that’s always well liked. She’s not someone who keeps her mouth shut, though she’s been making a valiant effort of that while she navigates Helovia. Timing is everything, after all.

The sun is down and this place is decorated to the nines in strange and various ways. In truth, it is rather romantic, and if she were that type of girl, she’d be really into it. The sound of her name cuts through the murmur of conversation, and she turns to find the source. To his credit, he is tall, dark and handsome. A smile curves onto her face, a playful, mischievous thing. This could be worse, she thinks, agreements radiating from Raven who still sits nestled in her horns.

She makes her way over to the stallion, nodding her head slightly. “That would be me. Reichenbach, I assume?”

weaver

Image | Quote by Charles Dickens

@Reichenbach

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Space
R E I C H E N B A C H

She found him in little time, and Reich grinned happily at her arrival, always pleased to meet anyone new - especially when they looked as lovely as Weaver did. "That's me," he confirmed, "You're from the Basin?" Came his immediate query, his baritone voice picking up in his eagerness. "I've only just got here really, I thought a singles night would be the perfect way to meet people -" Reich stopped short, smiling apologetically before continuing "Turns out everyone in Helovia is stunning". There was a brief pause as he swept his silver eyes over her dainty arab form, "Including yourself, Weaver." Reich felt perfectly comfortable flirting with the ebony winged woman, charm pouring from him with ease, a smile always set comfortably upon his black lips.

@Weaver
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
His grin is easy, and the familiar itch to play a little cat and mouse creeps in. She’s supposed to be on her best behavior here though. Not that her best is very good, but she doesn’t need to scare all of Helovia away from her quite yet. She needs a few good allies first. “I am,” she says when he asks where she is from. “And new to Helovia myself. It seems we had the same idea.” Her voice is low, sultry, inviting. Always inviting. It’s how the cleverest predators succeeded, and she had to be clever to succeed. Not that she had any malicious plans here, or plans at all. But the act came naturally – was, perhaps, not an act at all. “You found your way to the Throat here?”

His next words are an attempt at a compliment. Instead, she raises an eye, looking mildly displeased. Though it’s clear she’s playing at displeasure, for there’s that twinkle of mischief in her eye that she does not hide. “So I am only as pretty as everyone else? That hardly seems impressive.” There’s a hair of truth to those words, though she allows only playful mockery in her voice. She may not be as colorful or stunning or different as many in Helovia, but she does not want to be. She simply wants to be more memorable. “I have not found the same to be true of the stallion here. Do you think you are among the handsome?” Though the look in her eyes says he is.

- weaver -

@Reichenbach

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Space
R E I C H E N B A C H

Reich couldn't help but grin at Weaver as she spoke - he hadn't been sure what to expect from the event, but so far he'd been pleasantly surprised by the citizens of Helovia. To find someone as new and fresh as he was a sweet reminder that almost everyone that found their way here was a refugee of some sort. "Yes, the Throat is where I ended up - and so far I am quite enamoured with it, to be honest." He grinned, flicking a gold hooped ear casually as her tone changed to a purr "I would not dare to measure you against anyone else, Weaver." Reich loosed an amused chuckle, vanity was not something he enjoyed messing with. "As for my own looks - well, I tend to leave beauty in the eyes of the beholder." His laugh boomed through the mingling couples, creating a few curious looks in their direction.

C R A C K !

Reich looked hastily toward the sound, bowing his head slightly as he said "It seems our time is up, sweet Weaver. If you're ever near the Throat, or perhaps if I am ever in the Basin, seek me out - and I shall, you." With one of his charming grins, Reich took his leave.

@Weaver closing up for R2!
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death