the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Dreamweaver

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
His grin is easy, and the familiar itch to play a little cat and mouse creeps in. She’s supposed to be on her best behavior here though. Not that her best is very good, but she doesn’t need to scare all of Helovia away from her quite yet. She needs a few good allies first. “I am,” she says when he asks where she is from. “And new to Helovia myself. It seems we had the same idea.” Her voice is low, sultry, inviting. Always inviting. It’s how the cleverest predators succeeded, and she had to be clever to succeed. Not that she had any malicious plans here, or plans at all. But the act came naturally – was, perhaps, not an act at all. “You found your way to the Throat here?”

His next words are an attempt at a compliment. Instead, she raises an eye, looking mildly displeased. Though it’s clear she’s playing at displeasure, for there’s that twinkle of mischief in her eye that she does not hide. “So I am only as pretty as everyone else? That hardly seems impressive.” There’s a hair of truth to those words, though she allows only playful mockery in her voice. She may not be as colorful or stunning or different as many in Helovia, but she does not want to be. She simply wants to be more memorable. “I have not found the same to be true of the stallion here. Do you think you are among the handsome?” Though the look in her eyes says he is.

- weaver -

@Reichenbach

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
SN: Dreamweaver - by Reichenbach - 02-09-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: SN: Dreamweaver - by Weaver - 02-11-2017, 07:37 PM
RE: SN: Dreamweaver - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: SN: Dreamweaver - by Weaver - 02-25-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: SN: Dreamweaver - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2017, 12:03 AM