the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: who can say where the road goes?

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Carry me on the waves—
to the lands I’ve never been, never seen.
The length of the sea maiden’s tail curls around Toulouse’s twisted locks, and she watches for a moment how his thick curls fall against the seashells that adorn her own hair, admiring how the golden colors shine beneath the night’s soft glow. His hip bumps gently against her own and it brings her out of her shallow reverie (lost momentarily in crystal eyes and satin skin), sapphire lips curling into a bashful smile as long lashes flutter, casting him blushing glances.

“Oh you,” Tiamat giggles breathlessly, hardly used to such brazen compliments. Every bit the flushed school girl, she looks to the gelding with a twinkle in her eye, and a grin that never quite fades from her lips. “You’re too kind,” laughter lingers in her voice, evidence of the bliss that swells in her breast and warms her heart.

The blue mare swallows before continuing, humming to herself, and catching her breath with a long sigh from her nostrils. “It’s pleasure for me tonight—it’s nice to get to know people and spend time with such wonderful company,” a playful wink is offered to the beautiful man.

Of course, with her innocent mind and fledgling heart, Tiamat cannot possibly understand all of the...other implications that might come with these particular words (especially on a night like this one, surrounded by lantern light, and dusted by the glow of magical butterflies). There is only the sweet joy of simple company on her thoughts, and amiable conversation, hardly one to ponder on any of the physical pleasures that might be on a man’s agenda.

She is with a gentleman, as far as she is aware.

“What about you?” The ocean mare inquires with a luminous smile, hoping that Toulouse is able to relax and enjoy himself, despite being the host of this delightful event.

“Speech.”

image credits
@Toulouse
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN: who can say where the road goes? - by Tiamat - 02-10-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: SN: who can say where the road goes? - by Tiamat - 02-20-2017, 05:09 AM