the Rift

SPACE.

Space Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4 :: 22
Linds

DON'T JUST DREAM IN YOUR SLEEP THAT'S JUST LAZY —

Hey! I'm Space but feel free to call me by my real name, Lindsay! I live in Western Australia, love surfing, diving and sleeping on the beach! I also love writing and meeting new characters, so please don't hesitate to send me a message if you'd like to write together. I also lovelovelove, love plots! So if you have any juicy ideas, you know what to do! xx

MANON MARYROSE TOULYANOVA —
[Image: erbnt4.jpg]

sharp, ambitious, straightforward, sometimes cruel, strong willed, jealous, dangerous, intelligent, quick-witted, sly, cold, raging, tumultuous

CURRENT STATUS:  At the Edge, training her skills as a sleuth, dancer & fighter. Looking to meet new people from all over Helovia!

FRIENDS: always open!
☀ Tilney: met her at the Threshold and introduced her to the edge, feels slightly uncomfortable at how bubbly he is but appreciates the simplicity of his morals
☀ Ultima: loves how they look together, a girl to bitch with, but also to protect
☀ Toulouse: her partner in crime, adores his intelligence, intrigued in his past and finds him ever so dashing

LOVE INTERESTS:  open!
♥ Wessex: met at Singles Night, finds her charming and enigmatic -- also really hot because she's a warrior!♥ Sikeax: met at the Threshold and has mixed feelings about her since her own personal dilemmas came to light

ENEMIES:  open!
✖ Name: description

REICHENBACH ERWIN ROMMEL —
[Image: 28060b4.jpg]

gypsy soul, turbulent, brawler, arrogant, relaxed, loyal, lover, distant, bi-polar, honest, strong willed, tempestuous, jovial

CURRENT STATUS:  At the Throat doing Guardian things!

FRIENDS:  always open!
☀ Pippigrin: charmed by Pip's can-do attitude, loves his positivity.
☀ Volterra: Reich is inevitably drawn toward a friendship with him, but struggles against it due to fear of intimacy
☀ Aelfwine: Adores Aelf and her adventurous attitude

♥ Tiamat: met at the Threshold, found her charming and stunning - has been to visit her at the Basin.
♥ Tandavi: met at singles night and found her entrancing, though her love is spent on someone else
♥ Aelfwine: Aelf has a crush on Reich, though he is unaware
♥ Toulouse: V attracted to him but isn't willing to admit it yet

JUDE OTHELLO TREWDWELLAN —
[Image: iwoemv.jpg]

philanthropic, intense, inherently good, withdrawn, hopeful, stargazer, pacifist with a breaking point, quiet, wary, melancholy

CURRENT STATUS:  At the Throat but will soon travel to the Edge with his sire, Tilney.

FRIENDS: always open!
☀Saoirse: -
☀:

♥ Clementine: Met at the Throat, is enamoured with her gentleness and kindness.

MANON MARYROSE TOULYANOVA —
[Image: erbnt4.jpg]

TO DO:
  • Wessex Thread
  • Spars

REICHENBACH ERWIN ROMMEL —
[Image: 28060b4.jpg]

TO DO:
  • meet mihtal, befriend her & protect her
  • meet imogen, be flustered & altogether ridiculous
  • meet najya, cover her with compliments, try to weasel his way into being a godfather to her children
  • meet saoirse, become a sickass mentor, give life advice
  • whilst in the basin meet enna
  • whilst at the Edge, meet naerys

JUDE OTHELLO TREWDWELLAN —
[Image: iwoemv.jpg]

TO DO:
  • meet saoirse, become besties
  • travel to the basin & befriend etziel (emissary??)
  • meet & befriend bellanaris

OOC Account
Linds

NAME & NAME

please respond using this format!

plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea

Code:
<center><div style="width: 300px; border-top: 10px solid 000000; border-bottom: 10px solid 000000; border-left: 10px solid 000000; border-right: 10px solid 000000;"><div style="width: 300px; background-color: #FFFFFF;"><div style="padding: 10px; text-align: justify; font-family: times; font-size: 8pt; color: #000000; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px;">  

[align=center][font=GEORGIA][size=medium][b][i]NAME & NAME[/i][/b][/size][/font][/align]
[align=justify]

please respond using this format!

plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea plot idea

[/align]
</div></div></div>
<div style="width: 640px; text-align: right; font-family: times; font-size: 6pt !important;"></div></center>

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli

TIAMAT & REICHENBACH

These two obviously need to meet again!! <3 I'd love to throw up a thread somewhere, or feel free to tag me at any time, I definitely want to see where their relationship goes.

MIHTAL & MANON &/OR REICHENBACH

I would love to see how Mihtal interacts with either Manon, and/or Reich! Mihtal is antisocial, depressed, and very vulnerable. She's been a low-class whore her entire life, so is also very scarred from that. I'd love to see how she reacts to sexual advances now that she's left that life, even if it's just brazen flirting! Mihtal is in the Throat, but I can toss her anywhere c:

IMOGEN & MANON &/OR REICHENBACH

If you've watched BBC's Sherlock, Imogen is heavily based on Irene Adler. She can be very sexual, and is willing to use anything that is at her disposal to her advantage. She's a liar and a manipulator. I can see her meeting Manon and both of them are trying to read each other/get the upper hand, and it's just too difficult XD and she would definitely try and play with Reich's heartstrings.

OOC Account
Linds

TIA & REICH

Um, yes!! I will put up a thread for them <3 Reich definitely still sees blue in his dreams c;

MIHTAL & MANON

Manon could definitely flirt with her!! She's all about womens rights and to hear Mihtal thinking badly of herself because of her past (was she forced to be a whore or was it by choice??) Manon would give her the best pep talk/rant of her life haha While she's not the friendliest friend, I think they'd probably get along! Manon has always been prone to having a gang of girl friends despite her prickly nature.

MIHTAL & REICH

They're both in the Throat already so a meeting would be easy! Reich is easy going with everyone, especially if they're stunning and wear gold hoops haha If he wasn't interested in Tia, he'd probably be quite taken with her! Especially since he seems to have some kind of hero-complex haha I have an open thread in the Throat if you'd like to pop her in, or I can make a thread for them x

IMOGEN & MANON

OH MY. Best girl frenemies haha I can definitely see them both eyeing each other off and trying to subtly compete! But if one or the other gets into trouble, they would bail each other out because what's life without your frenemy?? haha ALSO HOW GOOD IS SHERLOCK.

IMOGEN & REICH

lololol Reich would be out way over his head with Imogen!! She would probably walk circles around him haha He's not the brightest or sharpest tool in the shed, but thankfully he has an honest heart and I think Imogen's passes at him would be flattering, and probably fluster him, but he'd be thinking of Tia and wouldn't respond sexually. It would be fun to have Imogen infuriated by his lack of response! He's an old soul too, so might think she was a little young for him haha #grandad

@Reli

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki

NAJYA & REICH

Najya is a healer in the Throat. She's been in Helovia for awhile now and has finally adjusted to life here, but was troubled after losing everything and is still haunted by some of the ghosts of her past.  She lost her entire family and her mate before fleeing to Helovia, and is pregnant for the first time right now so she's going to be both incredibly happy and incredibly nostalgic in the coming seasons.  She's outgoing but pretty selfless when it comes to others.  Has a ridiculous dragon companion. Basically the worst flirt ever, but very passionate about her friends. She's always looking for more lasting friendships and whatever comes from those. :)

CLEMENTINE & JUDE

Clem is one of Najya's twins that will be born this weekend :O She's as sweet as they come - a flower child through and through. She's very outgoing, perhaps to a fault, and sort of eternally happy.  She'd be a great contrast to Jude, but is obviously a few seasons his junior. She'd love to meet him and try to cheer him up!

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli

TIAMAT & REICHENBACH

Yay can't wait! :D <3

MIHTAL & MANON

I'm definitely curious to see how these two get along! Mimi has a good heart, although she can come off as cold sometimes, because of her antisocial-ness. She won't open up easily, if at all (the life of a whore wasn't a decision for her, she was born into it). I say we throw these two together after her and Reich meet up, just so I don't overwhelm myself!<3

MIHTAL & REICHENBACH

I adore Reich, just <333 xD perhaps these two can form some kind of friendship...Mimi can hide behind him when she's feeling overwhelmed or something. I would throw her into the topic you have, but since there's already two others, you or I can start another open thread, if that's okay? (or private, if you prefer. Doesn't matter to me either way, I just don't see her approaching a group that's already been formed. She'd definitely get herself stuck in one though haha).

IMOGEN & MANON

Frenemies indeed haha! I'm not sure if Imogen would genuinely get close to her, consciously at least, but since Manon at least doesn't have a horn, I can see that possibly happening some point down the road. Fun! I can get a thread up for them somewhere? (Also OMG SHERLOCK <33)

IMOGEN & REICHENBACH

I can see Imogen feeling all high and mighty when he gets flustered, but definitely frustrated when he doesn't do much more than that. If she gets agitated enough I might even be able to showcase her mean side publicly =o Again, just so I don't overwhelm myself I say we throw these two together after her and Manon meet up!

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar

Saoirse & Jude

Saoirse’s my tribird kid, as a result of a ‘rape’ by Albrecht of the Basin (using his magic mind powers to seduce his mother). He’s pretty much grown up being rather clingy to his mother – mostly due to the nature of her depression, and the boy’s growing need to feel worthy of her ‘love’. With her most recent disappearance from the Throat, it’s hard to say how he’ll take the loss. He’s currently unaware of who his father is, and what he’s done. The boy is becoming increasingly religious, and while he might pursue the healing arts, I also see him taking up arms. But he’s in a great need of life-long friends! And compatriots to hopefully open up to, question the world, play fight, and cause mischief – that sort of thing! I intend to move Saoirse into a fierce persona, rather than keeping him in a low, depressive state. He’ll probably take his future duties/studies seriously… :3

Saoirse & Reich

If there's anything here you'd like to explore let me know! He's in need of adult friends/people to potentially look up to. Reich might have a bigger influence on him if he decides to become a warrior, if that's the case. ;P

Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

OOC Account
Linds

MIHTAL & MANON

Sounds good! We can definitely put a thread up for them after she has met Reich <3

MIHTAL & REICH

YAAAAS. He's got such a hero-complex and he would just adore being a protective figure for Mimi!! We can start another thread for them for sure, if you get the time just put one up for us and tag me! Otherwise I will get around to it x

IMOGEN & MANON

Sounds good!

IMOGEN & REICH

Oooooh I really want to experience her mean side haha Definitely pop one up after she meets Manon!

@Reli

NAJYA & REICH

Yessss and he can have all these girl friends that he is overly protective of it will be so cute! That aside, I think he would really like Najya because of how desert-y she is, and also how kind. He would definitely like to step in as a babysitter from time to time because he loves kids!

CLEMENTINE & JUDE

Ummmmmmmmmmmm how did you know that I adore the name Clementine??? I'd definitely like to write them together to see how they react to one another, but right now she sounds adorable <3 she could be the sunshine to his rain, and his light in the darkness -- and it would be especially amazing if they knew each other from when they're both kids!

@Najya

SAOIRSE & JUDE

Yessss I would love for them to be lifelong friends!! I can just see Jude responding to Saoirse's melancholy but being all supportive and like whenever they want to meet they go deep into the forest and just have this hella down to earth deep and meaningful chats about life /// also possibly when they're older they can smoke some green and discuss the meaning of life ahaha

SAOIRSE & REICH

Excellent!! I would love for Reich to be a mentor of sorts, though he'll probably end up being more like the "cool uncle" that lets kids do what they want and buys alcohol for them while also being uber responsible and giving life lessons haha they should definitely meet! I'm tossing up between Warrior & Sneak at the moment because theres not too many sneaks at the Throat by he looks of it.

@Ru

Neverrmind Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 5ft :: 200
Neve

TOULOUSE & MANON

- their plans of sneakiness need to intensify
- sTILL need to do some warrior recruiting together which sorry I haven't got around to yet
- generally falling platonically in love with each other

TOULOUSE & REICHENBACH

- toulouse needs to eventually fall in love with him even if it's not reciprocted
know what im sayin
- so just a catch up thread would be gr8

PIPPIGRIN & REICHENBACH

- pip always needs more people to idolise so reich seems perfect LMFAO and he'll be STOKED to be friends with him. so they can thread whenever!!!

TILNEY & JUDE!!!!!

- father needs to meet SON!!!
- he will come very soon to the throat to find them <3 then they can come to the WE with him to live with maude and arah.
- SO LOOK OUT OFR THAT THREAD IT'LL BE INTENSE AF

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

LOU & MANON

yes, yes, yes. much sneakiness required!! and mucho platonic love!! I can pop up a new thread for them <3

LOU & REICH

UM WHAT YEAH. That would be THE BEST. I will get something up for them x

PIP & REICH

Yessssss, and Reich will absolutely adore Pip!! Like his free spirit and insanely bubbly personality is Reich's sweet spot haha

TILNEY & JUDE

MMHMMM I can't wait to write them together!! Can't wait for that thread!!!!

@Tilney
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels

ENNA & REICH

enna apparently really has a thing for guys that are polar opposite to her (see erebos & rohan) so i could see them becoming friends eventually maybe ? i could also see her distancing herself (read: disappearing off the face of the earth for him) if feelings or anything developed for either of them so it could get kinda good eventually. IF you wanna explore that option, that is ;'D

(disclaimer: this could also go for manon as well if you'd prefer threading them, im just less sure of how they would get along)

ETZIEL & JUDE

he'll be re-joining his momma in the basin soon, which is pretty far from the throat BUT they could be lil franssss :D it would be super cute for them to grow up together and have a little gang and little adventures and stuff~

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie

NAERYS & REICH

Honestly, he totally seems like Nae's type (older, flirty/charming, manly, etc.)
She's kind of a mess right now because she fell for Caenan (the charming pirate) and he's disappeared. BUT I would love for them to meet, even if it's just for her to swoon without him returning the feelings. I'm really just looking to get her back out there because all she wants to do right now is mope about and be a loner.

BELLANARIS & JUDE

Friends, maybe? They're both in the Throat. Jude is such a sweetie, I can't resist threading with him. <3

BELLANARIS & REICH

Since he likes foals, maybe he could be kind of a father figure for Bella or something? She's in the Throat but her daddy is MIA (his player is absent) and her mother left the Throat but hasn't tried to take her away yet. In her rather young mind she views herself as kind of an orphan for the time being. Might be cute to thread them together and see where things go? She's kind of lost and wandering around Helovia (she got out of the Throat and couldn't find her way back) so maybe he could bump into her somewhere and bring her back home.

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

ENNA & REICH

I'VE BEEN STALKING ENNA FROM AFAR I LOVE HER.

I'd definitely like to thread them together! They share a lot of values (and flaws!!) so I can see them becoming friends for sure! I can see some great drama down the road -- especially if Reich develops feelings while he's in a relationship. He's a very loyal, very passionate man so it would really mess him up if he thinks he's wronged his partner in any way. I can see a lot of still, quiet moments between him and Enna! Plus if he and Tia hit it off he'll probably be visiting the Basin A LOT, which makes for great meeting opportunities!

ETZIEL & JUDE

That would be great!! I can see Jude having a ton of friends (he's barely social so how??? but anyway), plus I see him being a good emissary / diplomat so he could always go to and from the Basin!

@Enna

NAERYS & REICH

I'd love for them to meet!! It would super cute if Nae was in love/had a crush with/on him but Reich wasn't aware & just treated her like a friend, but she keeps giving him hints and then one day they get into a fight and Reich has no idea why she's so mad at him until she (or someone else?? does Nae have a bestie?) lets slip about her feelings and then drama?? We can obviously work it out a bit better IC, but thoughts?

BELL & JUDE

I'd love for them to meet!! Jude would probably even have a little crush on her <3

BELL & REICH

UM YES PLEASE THAT'S FRICKIN' AMAZING. How cute would that be!! And Reich would actually care for her so much & would love to raise her as his, can you imagine the conversation??? He'd call her his daughter and everything it would be so sweet!

@Rottie
please tag Manon in all posts

ENNA & REICH

;U; YOU FLATTER ME

but srsly allll the yesssss <3 hes so adorable
would you like to wait a bit or for one of us to start a thread now?

ETZIEL & JUDE

ahhh im so excited~ i've been wanting to make an open thread with him once he rejoins the basin & can tag jude in that if you'd like ? (prob honestly in like a month cause roleplaying with yourself is not fun nuhuh no sir and im procrastinating)

OOC Account
Linds
@Enna either or! He's in the basin now meeting with Tia so he could spy Enna while he's strolling through? + Take your time on the Etziel thread anywho, I'm waiting to establish Manon & Reich a bit better before I post him anyway!

ENNA & REICH

once her companion hatches in a current thread & its updated in records i could make a thread with her in the steppe for them to meet after he's visited with tia if that works for you? (also idk if this table is necessary but yknow XD and a-ok on etz & jude~)

OOC Account
Linds
@Enna sounds perfect to me! as for the table i'm all for the aesthetics!! The only reason I'm not using it is bc i'm lazy haha

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor

Wessex & Manon
If Manon can bear with baby gay Wessex, I think they'd be fun together! Or at least something to pursue in further threads :)

[/align]

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

WESSEX & MANON

Yes yes yes!!! I love baby gay Wessex! She's so cute! Maybe she could be on a patrol, stumble across Manon and remember her from Singles Night??

@Wessex
please tag Reich in all posts

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar

Saoirse & Jude

Ahhhh, that would be great! XD // I second the weed, ba-ha! Shall I make a thread for them in the Throat?? :F

Saoirse & Reich

Totally happy to have a cool uncle. ;P I’m okay seeing how they interact with the herb gathering thread. Maybe we can pick up after that? Or do you feel up to threading sooner? In that case, I’m good for it. Whichever you decide. ;3