the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Shoulda put a ring on it.

Bartholomeo Posts: 46
World's Edge Protector atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16'2hh :: 7 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow
BARTHOLOMEO

CRACK!

The whip resounds, signalling the end of the round. With a suave smile to his lady partner, the stallion moves on to the next one. He casts a furtive glance around for his sister and her date but to his deep concern, they seem to have disappeared from the gathering. Displeasure darkens his features and he contemplates following the black bastard to put him in his place and remind him to keep his filthy hands off the pirate's sister - he's quite sure he would be able to, as despite the black's size, he still looked young enough to be sucking on his mother's tit.

Bartholomeo resists, though. It would be unsporting to stand up his date, even though he dearly wishes to tear apart Aelfwine's would-be lover. So he schools his face into its easy, rogueish smile and heads towards his next date, trying to keep his mind away from what his sister might be doing at this very moment.

His next partner is small, pale, with an aura of danger. Bartholomeo approves, and wanders closer. "Beloved, is it?" he questions in his warm, accented hum of a voice. "I'm Bartholomeo. I hope that glare isn't for me." He offers her a wink, having noticed the narrowed eyes that she appears to be aiming at the gathered crowds.

heroes always get remembered,
but you know legends never die.

image credits

@Beloved If you're wondering, the guy he's raging about is, amusingly, Volterra xD

PS #helikesitsohewantstoputaringonit

Messages In This Thread
SN: Shoulda put a ring on it. - by Beloved - 02-10-2017, 09:49 AM
RE: SN: Shoulda put a ring on it. - by Bartholomeo - 03-01-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: SN: Shoulda put a ring on it. - by Beloved - 03-11-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: SN: Shoulda put a ring on it. - by Beloved - 03-17-2017, 10:41 AM
RE: SN: Shoulda put a ring on it. - by Beloved - 03-30-2017, 09:39 AM