the Rift

[OPEN] Ouchies [Foal Lessons]

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
Teeeeeeechnically, Yael is not a foal. Technically. However, In terms of natural healing know-how, she might as well be. There’s no shame in learning new tricks (this old lady isn’t dead or dumb yet!). Knowing full well that she is likely to be the only adult at the lesson, Yael puts on an optimistic and happy appearance, fairly bouncing towards the garden and the teal-edged healer. When she arrives, the little golden mare’s eyes widen at the sight of the blooming garden. It’s beautiful. How had she never visited here before?

After taking a quick look around, looking at the different plants herbs, she greets her friend with an abundance of enthusiasm, as if she were still a child, herself. ”Good Morning, Lyanna! I xope eet ees alright t’at I join your lesson. I probably know as much as ze cheeldren, you see…” After a pause, she continues, “And I promees I shall be very kiet and stand een ze back.” This is for foals, after all. Yael is crashing the party. At the very least, she is a decent child-wrangler, and could be counted on to keep the foals in line if necessary. Though she didn’t really think it would come to that.

yael

Image | Background

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
Ouchies [Foal Lessons] - by Lyanna - 02-11-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Ouchies [Foal Lessons] - by Yael - 02-12-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Ouchies [Foal Lessons] - by Maude - 02-20-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Ouchies [Foal Lessons] - by Lyanna - 03-03-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Ouchies [Foal Lessons] - by Yael - 03-14-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Ouchies [Foal Lessons] - by Maude - 03-16-2017, 09:08 AM
RE: Ouchies [Foal Lessons] - by Lyanna - 03-19-2017, 12:50 PM