the Rift

If It Can't Sing, is it Still a Crow? (Joining/Open)

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[Image: tor_banner_2_by_ladyfey-d5fo3st.png]
Tor watched in some fascination as, apparently surprised and evidently relieved by her quick thinking, the handsome stallion gestured towards his throat. "Tried to heal. I'm so sorry." Tor apologized, sorrow clear through her very being. It was clear it was agonizing to not be able to heal someone.

Again, she watched in amazement as the stallion performed an elaborate dance of sorts in response to about her name. Wings sweeping and body moving, all seeming to point towards a black crow seemingly painted onto his white back. It was fascinating how well he managed to 'speak'. As for his name... Raven? Crow? No, Crow seemed better suited for a stallion. "Crow...?" Tor murmured, asked so softly. He approached, his white ears flickered forward eagerly, and rested his muzzle sweetly on her forehead. A tingle ran through the healer's body.

"I'm Tor." She repeated again, as if by saying that she made sure it was firmly embedded in the intriguing stallion's mind. "I know I'm running on quite a bit, but I think I have a home for you... and I also think I know where you might be healed. It's rather complicated, but there are gods here in Helovia. They, if any, will be able to heal you. They can do close to anything. Do you want to come with me to the gods? Or do you want to come with me to my home first?" She waited, as if he would give a reply, then shook her head. "Sorry! Nod your head twice if you want to see the gods. Or nod your head once if you want to come with me to a home where you'll be protected and sheltered." Of course, he didn't have to come, but she did very hope.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Word Count: ???

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: If It Can't Sing, is it Still a Crow? (Joining/Open) - by Tor - 11-02-2012, 07:30 PM