the Rift

If It Can't Sing, is it Still a Crow? (Joining/Open)

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[Image: tor_banner_2_by_ladyfey-d5fo3st.png]
OOC: {Tor is an outcast and part of a mercenary group called the Grey. He'll become an outcast if you want him to accompany Tor, and can participate in the thread here- Welcome to the Grey.}

Tor wished she could communicate more effectively with him. He was a puzzle, a handsome puzzle, and despite the lack of words, he seemed genuinely sweet. The stallion seemed to be thinking, silent, not withdrawn persay, but unspeaking.

At last, his great head bobbed, and he walked a few steps past her. With a sweet chuckle, Tor trotted past him. "It's a bit of a long journey, and we'll be with a herd of mercenaries. But I'm sure you can find something to do- maybe travel with me and heal?" Tor slowed to a walk, admiring the beauty of the day. "See, here, is the Threshold. It's a big forest, and to our left, we have the Deep Forest. On the right, we have mountains and the Windtossed Foothills, a home to all breeds of animals. I suppose you could seek out a real home if you wanted..." Tor's voice faltered. She didn't want this stallion to leave. "If we head straight, we reach a big meadow and fast rivers. To the south, we have the Veins of the Gods, where the gods and goddess are most likely to hear your pleas, as well as marshes, volcanoes, deserts and an ocean. But we'll be heading into the Deep Forest, to find Ophelia, one of the leaders of the Gray. Um... sorry, I really am running on." Tor gave another laugh, her sweet face seeming even kinder than ever.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Word Count: ???

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: If It Can't Sing, is it Still a Crow? (Joining/Open) - by Tor - 11-03-2012, 09:42 AM