the Rift

[OPEN] joyful days

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

It didn’t take Hemlock very long to find Dragomir - relief and joy flooding through Alysanne. She paused in her own wandering so that she could wait for them both to find her. Once Hemlock spotted Alysanne he flew off in his own direction, leaving them to their reunion. He was happy to help Alysanne, sure, but he was eager to find a cozy spot for his morning nap after staying up hunting all night.

Alysanne smiled brightly when she heard the stallion’s whinny and turned to see him trotting to her side. She slowed her own pace but kept walking so they could meander through the forest of their home together. An embarrassed but good-natured laugh escaped Alysanne at the unfamiliarity of Dragomir greeting her as queen. She didn’t think she would ever get used to hearing anyone address her as such - though it was a little less daunting than the first time she had heard it. “Oh please, just Aly - like before.”

Her smile grew easier when he continued to speak. “As was I, my friend. I’m glad it didn’t take too long. Are you settling back in alright?” She wondered if it was strange to come back after so long. So much had changed since the last time Dragomir had called these woods home - Alysanne had seen it all happen first hand but it was still strange to her to think back.

*ALYSANNE*
the devoted

art by Chan

@Dragomir <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
joyful days - by Alysanne - 02-12-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: joyful days - by Dragomir - 02-15-2017, 10:02 AM
RE: joyful days - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: joyful days - by Dragomir - 03-31-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: joyful days - by Alysanne - 04-19-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: joyful days - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 08:49 AM